Southern University's "often imitated, NEVER duplicated" Human Jukebox will be in Section 135 at Reliant Stadium on Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00 pm for the 2013 SWAC Championship game.  This section is closest to the Western Conference Champion's side (East Side/Visitors Side) of the stadium.  The other band will be in Section 115.  Thanks

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Southern University's Band will be in Section 135.

SWAC-FB-_2013-Reliant-Seating-Diagram_FINAL-2.pdf

• The East Side is the Visitor's side (Western Conference Champion's side - Southern University).  The West Side is the Home side (Eastern Conference Champion's side - JSU).

• Has it been confirmed that Southern University's band will be participating in the SWAC Championship BOTB this Saturday after the game?  I certainly hope so!!!

• I dont think they will be practicing 2 different fieldshows and performing them on the very same day. My guess is that the participating bands (SU and JSU) will not be participating in the BOTB's.  

Da Beat said:

Has it been confirmed that Southern University's band will be participating in the SWAC Championship BOTB this Saturday after the game?  I certainly hope so!!!

2013 SWAC Championship Game - Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00 pm - Reliant Stadium - Host Bands
    Southern University's often imitated, NEVER duplicated Human Jukebox will be in Section 135 at Reliant Stadium on Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00 pm…
  • I remember at bayou back in 04 both bands did whole pregame shows even circle city classic back in 00's and current did post games shows different shows too. it can be done but i dont see a point in it for jsu or su to do a show when 7 others will be doing theirs it will be a long day
  • those were not NEW shows.

Those were old, recycled shows...shows they probably had been doing all year.

REMEMBER...that was BEFORE Youtube....before anyone could know what you did at a game unless you were there yourself.

tony said:

I remember at bayou back in 04 both bands did whole pregame shows even circle city classic back in 00's and current did post games shows different shows too. it can be done but i dont see a point in it for jsu or su to do a show when 7 others will be doing theirs it will be a long day
    2013 SWAC Championship Game - Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00 pm - Reliant Stadium - Host Bands
    Southern University's often imitated, NEVER duplicated Human Jukebox will be in Section 135 at Reliant Stadium on Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00 pm…
  • They are not doing it 

Da Beat said:

Has it been confirmed that Southern University's band will be participating in the SWAC Championship BOTB this Saturday after the game?  I certainly hope so!!!

• Bummer...well I guess Southern band fans will just have to arrive at the SWAC Championship game early Saturday and definitely before halftime to see the Human Jukebox perform since they will not be participating in the BOTB after the game.

DaEdge1 Productions said:

They are not doing it 

Da Beat said:

• there might even be a PRE-GAME show. but damn,,how many field shows at ONE game do you need to see...I mean, really? lol

Band Luv said:

Bummer...well I guess Southern band fans will just have to arrive at the SWAC Championship game early Saturday and definitely before halftime to see the Human Jukebox perform since they will not be participating in the BOTB after the game.

They are not doing it 

Da Beat said:

• Human Jukebox all day....erry day!!!  LOL

Jason said:

there might even be a PRE-GAME show. but damn,,how many field shows at ONE game do you need to see...I mean, really? lol

Band Luv said:

Bummer...well I guess Southern band fans will just have to arrive at the SWAC Championship game early Saturday and definitely before halftime to see the Human Jukebox perform since they will not be participating in the BOTB after the game.

They are not doing it 

Da Beat said:

This reply was deleted.