Replies

• They were awesome. Β That March out was phenomenal. Β Their bodies in that uniform was sick-o-Ning!Β 

• Girl!!!! I was liivvviiiing!!!!

• Alright---I am consciously choosing violence: Janae was awesome but I enjoyed this way more than any game last year and that is saying a lot because I thought they were great last year! Β That damn March out did it for me!Β 

• I haven't made it that far...I'm trying to get caught up

• This band director just needs so much attentionΒ 

8606504863?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Bwaaahaaa!

• Milagros is wearing the girls out on this front row. I gave her much grief last season but sis said she coming for my neck. I wish Amari was on the other side of Brianna instead of the crab.Β 

• Why they on the visitor side?

• Ok, this Stand routine. They looked good but it gives Pantherette and I'm not here for college dancelines being inspired by high-school. I know Brianni is a former Pantherette but leave the high-school stuff alone. I give the Divas so much crap for looking like the Pantherettes and high steppers that I would be a hypocrite not to call em out for this. Also, it wasn't very clean.Β 

• I loved it. It didn't give me Pantherette at all. Pantherettes are much more tik-tok like with their movements. Β It is a good alternative to a field routine.Β 

This reply was deleted.