Replies

• You are lying..... i got clips proving that wrong and why dont yall think about moving some of those slaw mellophone players to trumpets cus yall really need them...... Im sorry dude but dont even come on the net with no stuff like that
  • prove it and post clips
  • you need to kill this lie before it starts. tc did not in know way kill valley. are you sick or something. tc is not ready for the swac. save your lie for yourself.
  • if we aint smash valley than valley leave the stadium first and have that weak ass line play that shit at my line
  • CRAB............ GET OFF THE NET!!!!!!! AND THE REASON THEY LEFT WAS BECAUSE YALL WASNT WORTH IT!!!!!!!! YALL GOT RAPED!!!!!!!!! YOU STILL FEEL VICTIMIZED DONT YA!!LOL!!! RAPE REPEATEDLY!!!!!!!!
    Armand Williamson said:
    if we aint smash valley than valley leave the stadium first and have that weak ass line play that shit at my line
    Texas College wreckin valley
    T.C. wrecked valley aug. 30th in they own stadium.....AINT THEY SUPPOSED TO BE A SWAC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Armand Williamson said:
    if we aint smash valley than valley leave the stadium first and have that weak ass line play that shit at my line
    killllllllllll your selfffffffffffffffffffffffff for making that comment dude
    Texas College wreckin valley
    T.C. wrecked valley aug. 30th in they own stadium.....AINT THEY SUPPOSED TO BE A SWAC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • havn't seen clips, but i hear vally has improved....Valley had improved last year so an increase in numbers and some cleaning up was all they needed to move up in the swac....can't wait to see clips
  • I would like to see how they are this season
  • any footage?
  • Yea... Im a have to see some proof!!!
This reply was deleted.