Same ol SU!!!

Hey i know alot of folks gone get mad at me cuz i went to SU and saying this...but frankly my dear...I dont give a damn. Anyway im tired of knowing what to expect when i see Da U. Maybe cuz it was the first game and who it was they were playing against. but im tired of the same ol same ol.....no one goes to see the football team we all see how bad they suck.. i mean who expects to win a game throwing a screen play THE WHOLE GAME!!..besides thats not the point people come to see the band. Can we please for once get something new?? 1 game all new songs....new drills...no more fat girls or boys....i dont really know what else to say ...anyone feeling what im saying?......there is nothing wrong with a classic here and there but its 08...ish from the 0's and 80's aint kickin it no more...remix that beeotch or something lol....come on man and its not just SU but lot of bands...time to step ya game up....take it to the next level..... be a game changer.. band members speak up....i know yall tired of seeing Get it on... on ya stands...

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.