uapb

just a quick question for uapb students, do you guys have other music programs besides m4 and jazz band. I really want to go there, but also want to play in different groups.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WIND SYMPHONY..CONCERT BANDS...Percussion ensembles
  • yep be there this fall.
  • Wait lol.. dis negro from Pb .. or lil rock whicheva.. u shud already knw..
  • So...since you'll be here next fall, get your pre-crab butt off the college forum
  • Felicia said:
    So...since you'll be here next fall, get your pre-crab butt off the college forum

LOL
    uapb
    just a quick question for uapb students, do you guys have other music programs besides m4 and jazz band. I really want to go there, but also want to…
  • hey this was a serious question since trying to contact someone from your college is like trying to sell cds for a record deal.

Felicia said:
    So...since you'll be here next fall, get your pre-crab butt off the college forum
    uapb
    just a quick question for uapb students, do you guys have other music programs besides m4 and jazz band. I really want to go there, but also want to…
  • All you had to do is call the music dept.! What instrument do you play? I find it strange that you are from Pine Bluff and do not know that there are more than marching and jazz ensemble! What school do you attend? This seems kinda suspect!!!
  • that was actually a mistake im not from pine bluff, i got a little confused. The reason i asked is that a person told me some rude stuff that should not be repeated about yall music program.

Philharmonic said:
    All you had to do is call the music dept.! What instrument do you play? I find it strange that you are from Pine Bluff and do not know that there are more than marching and jazz ensemble! What school do you attend? This seems kinda suspect!!!
    uapb
  • Besides I call the music program everyday and the same lady answers and transfer me to someone who never picks up the phone.
    Philharmonic said:
    All you had to do is call the music dept.! What instrument do you play? I find it strange that you are from Pine Bluff and do not know that there are more than marching and jazz ensemble! What school do you attend? This seems kinda suspect!!!
    uapb
  • benjamin woods said:
    Besides I call the music program everyday and the same lady answers and transfer me to someone who never picks up the phone.

Iono Phil.....this part sounds legit lol
    uapb
This reply was deleted.