Of course ya'll alreadi kno about da hottest thing in college histori ya-digg....but if u dont kno here's a quik update ya-digg.....Everybodi'z callin it "Operation Shutdown" ya-digg......Da 2 hottest bandz...well actualli 1 of da hottest band in da land.....which iz "JACKSON STATE" da 1 & onli.....& on da other hand "Southern University"...but anyway.da biggest qusetion in college histori iz who'z gonna win "Operation Shutdown" ya-digg.....will It be "The Sonic Boom Of Da South" or will it be "The Human Jukebox" ya-digg......Who do u think & Who do u want 2 win....itz your decision dont be scared 2 express it....Cuz I kno 4 a fact that the "Sonic Boom" iz gonna win handz down....but datz mah decision....express yourz & see!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the Juke got this no question baby...although the BOOM is good, their no match for the mighty Juke !
  • i think jsu gona take this one hands down...
  • well, it all depends on what you're asking for. If you're asking about drilling, its su; or clarity, its jsu. Overall, i think its gonna be a close call...
  • southern will whip that ass
  • JSU gon torture them
  • JSU as usual!!
  • Well all i know is whoever take it won't be by a long shot. Its gonna be close in every phase of the game. SU got some nice music this year as well as JSU, good mix of old and new stuff from both bands. I think SU got some nicer ballads from what i've heard so far. SU is marching great as usual. SU got the more technical music so far as runs, etc. However JSU got a nice sound as well just depends on what you like. JSU also has a nice book, they can go whereever you won't to go. I don't know if SU got the book JSU got. Also JSU got some nice trumpets, but they don't play as high as SU on every song. So....its gonna be close man, I'll be there, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
  • S..............U...................hands down
  • yall already know, this battle is the biggest, the baddest and the best of the beasts of the SWAC .. so thats hard to say ..lol
  • from what i've heard jsu best song so far is taxi and my,my,my cancels that out now what does j state have to compare to that snoop dogg joint su plays and the other slo jam su plays arranged by knighten with the trombone solo and take u down 2 me su has too many bullets 4 jsu 2 dodge this year but i am a juke so what else do u expect but it should b a real good battle i'll b there early and so should u or else u'll have to listen from the parkin lot
This reply was deleted.