SU vs. FAMU or TxSU vs. JSU

Since I can't go to see SU vs JSU, which game is gonna be better to go to? SU/FAMU or TxSU/JSU

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• TxSU & JSU
  • jsu and txsu

famu-su battles are boring.
  • TxSU vs JSU. Famu is not worth the time this year. Southern is gon demolish them just like bama state did. No contest
  • LoveTheSWAC said:
    TxSU vs JSU. Famu is not worth the time this year. Southern is gon demolish them just like bama state did. No contest

Sounding the way the did..Suuuuure they did.
    Since I can't go to see SU vs JSU, which game is gonna be better to go to? SU/FAMU or TxSU/JSU
  • Bama State did not sound bad. I was at the game to hear it myself

Perry said:
    LoveTheSWAC said:
    TxSU vs JSU. Famu is not worth the time this year. Southern is gon demolish them just like bama state did. No contest

Sounding the way the did..Suuuuure they did.
  • The Boom'N'Ocean Classic...LoL
  • TxSU & JSU
  • what up i go to Famu and dont ever spend your money on wack ass famu southern gone blow all on them niggas im from louisiana and florida not ready for all that louisiana sound yet
  • a 420 - 440 piece FAMU that hasn't been back to Mumford since 2000 should be interesting.
  • Marchingsport.com said:
    a 420 - 440 piece FAMU that hasn't been back to Mumford since 2000 should be interesting.

Mannnnnn.......i saw them boys at the AFC....420 strong......but SU won't have any trouble with them overall....in the stands at least
    Marchingsport.com
This reply was deleted.