Replies

• i did'nt go 2 game but if someone has clips lets check them out
  • Southern U all the way....and yes the football team won also....SOUTHERN U TOOK EVERYTHING....it was truly an OPERATION SHUTDOWN....and don't let JState think they blew us out the stadium....the police were telling SU it was time to go.....its all about the Jukebox babe!
  • Alright this is how it is, I was there so dont think im lying, JSU lost the football game and the battle between the bands..........SU had a better book and better version of songs especially when JSU played "Take you Down" then soon later SU played it and killed them along with other songs and plus SU was bringin it da whole game and during da 5th I can really say SU was smashing dem and JSU just didnt know what to play!!!!!! But during da whole game it was close but SU had dem cause of our book Wait for clips
  • i thought for sure SU would crank up "PYT" in retaliation. that would have shut down the whole day right there.
  • let me just say this jsu played some good songs but "whateva u like,that tevin campbell joint,and weak were so sick by su i promise jsu had no answer and u could c it not only in them but their fans they were rockin so hard to the jukebox they didnt want them 2 stop but i did think jsu were gonna come up on slow jam but su came back with weak by swv and shut it down and su won the game on top of that
  • I'm not sure what battle people watched. But from what I and friends who never saw the boom or box b4 in person. The boom won that battle..

I will give su its card. But they got out plaied on every song from start 2 finish. And I don't think we wanna talk about halftime do we? Su was out drilled and please don't do the same bit 2 years in a row.

Now the 5th was not close period! Anyway I will be at su next 2 weeks to see tsu get smashed and than the fam game!

Sorry SU u won the game but took that l vs the boom
  • FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN I WOULD SAY THAT IT IS A TIE. SO FAR?
  • Yea i wuz at the game sitting in the horshoe and i gotta agree wit jag nation. SU had better arrangements and a little tighter sound. SU's version of take u down and tell me wut u want me to do were much better than JSU's arrangements.....i think it wuz a tie tho, just from the field and the stands both. SU did have a better book, especially in the pre-game.... i wuz like dang, they playing all they hard hittin songs in pre, wut they go play in the 5th, but they had plenty..SU had a great version of Neva woulda make it as well, and weak, wow, the rap songs from SU wuz on point....Those girls, the TI, and they brought back that old big moe, wow, it wuz great....both bands had power but SU wuz jus cleaner on runs while still maintaining the power, and better book. Having said all that still can't take anything away from jstate, they sounded good and were well balanced can't give a W or an L in this one. And both bands showed a lot of respect for each other in my opinion, no playing over each other in the pregame. LOL wuts so crazy is we still havn't heard all the hard hittin songs from either one of these bands SU did a new show and new songs in the 5th, great job both bnads
  • Sorry...Never Would Have Made It by Marvin Sapp, one of my favorite songs.
    Peerless said:
    Yea i wuz at the game sitting in the horshoe and i gotta agree wit jag nation. SU had better arrangements and a little tighter sound. SU's version of take u down and tell me wut u want me to do were much better than JSU's arrangements.....i think it wuz a tie tho, just from the field and the stands both. SU did have a better book, especially in the pre-game.... i wuz like dang, they playing all they hard hittin songs in pre, wut they go play in the 5th, but they had plenty..SU had a great version of Neva woulda make it as well, and weak, wow, the rap songs from SU wuz on point....Those girls, the TI, and they brought back that old big moe, wow, it wuz great....both bands had power but SU wuz jus cleaner on runs while still maintaining the power, and better book. Having said all that still can't take anything away from jstate, they sounded good and were well balanced can't give a W or an L in this one. And both bands showed a lot of respect for each other in my opinion, no playing over each other in the pregame. LOL wuts so crazy is we still havn't heard all the hard hittin songs from either one of these bands SU did a new show and new songs in the 5th, great job both bnads
    http://www.bandhead.org/forum/comment/show?id=666673%3AComment%3A50000&xn_out=json&firstPage=1&last…
  • I was at tha game the whole time waitin on the real SU to come out but they never did. I guess SU is goin through an identity change cuz gone are the days of of just blowing your face off. As a musician first and a member of the Sonic Boom after that, I can respect SU for becoming more musical. My only gripe is that they took some of the intensity of their songs. Now of course I'ma say we took that W tho. The Whatever You Like battle was fun but when we came back in the battle was over. I feel like we took it to y'all boys from start to finish.
This reply was deleted.