The Ocean Vs. JukeBox

After watching the best battle of the year. The Boom and Box I said I would hop in the car and go see the Tsu/Su.Now I know it won't be epic.Because last year didn't blow me away.All I saw was Tsu get blew away. Now Tsu Tubas gave it to SU but other than that it was a wash.So maybe this year just maybe TSU will show up.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only time will tell......
  • btones was a tie last year...
  • Yeah Su kinda washed them 2 me last time. But those Tubas were murder
  • I think its going to be a nice one ... Now if I can just find a ride LOL...
  • From wut I've been seein, SU is gonna smash them boys....its like TXSU is not sounding like last year and da years b4......they even look like they gotten smaller
  • Yeah I'm thinking the same thing but I guess time will tell on that ya know.... but I have tsu getting smashed lol..Well not the Tubas
  • The Human Jukebox no doubt.
  • the ocean gave the jukebox a good battle for the past two years. this one should be just as good of a battle
  • IN 06 WE GAVE SU DA BIZZNESS THEY COULDNT FUCK WIT US
    BUT 07 IONO WAT HAPPEN BUT WE COMIN WIT IT THIS YEARS
    BETS BELIEVE DAT

FUNK TRAIN 06
  • IDK, TSU has lost alot and I'm really not sure how it's gonna pan out this year... But I have faith in my school so we'll see... THE OCEAN ALL DAY... Oh yeah please continue to send your prayers and if you can find a way to support some of the students and families...
This reply was deleted.