Replies

• Its not too early; People are already voting on the Honda website.
  • I honestly think it needs some FRESH faces...New bands, instead of the same bands year in and year out..I would like to see, SU, Grambling, Jackson, and maybe Bama St. or TxSU rep the Swac

North Carolina A&T, Hampton, of course BCU, and maybe Winston-Salem or South Carolina St. rep the MEAC

Fayetteville St. or Johnscon C. Smith rep the CIAA

SIAC---who cares....
  • txsu needs to go back and shut atl down again...
  • BCU been the past 4-5 years.......time for another MEAC band instead.....SWAC i say TxSU/JSU
  • If SU goes to honda you all will witness true domination.
  • from the swac JACKSON STATE AND TXSU NEED 2 GO BACK REAL TALK.
  • nobody cares about the other conferences.
    SWAC: boom and ocean. they both know how to take ova the ga dome. i think su would drill nice but overall their show will be bland.
  • I dont care as long as Jackson State Sothern Texas Southern and Alabama State.............FAMU for the can battle it out
  • SU & GSU is not on the ballot.....so yall can X them out the voting process

personally, i want JSU & PV there.....its been awhile since both bands have been......and truthfully speaking its hard 2 go back & get that kinda house u get ur 1st year.....u don't have that "wow" factor anymore and people will always expect nothing more than perfection if u go back for a 2nd consectutive year
  • MEAC Wise I'm predicting FAMU and Norfolk. Although I wouldn't mind seeing NCAT at some point.

SWAC wise though there have always seemed to be wildcards, Which might be the same this year.
This reply was deleted.