Replies

• TSU
  • Well no doubt we are going to drown the Ocean of Soul in their own Ocean. You can't win a battle with tubas alone. If you're depending on your tubas to win a band battle, then you haven't won in the first place.
  • idk who tubas u been listenin 2 lately but TSU tubas hav been godd as far as what i hav heard n we will c how that goes when yall get here if yall ain scared cuz i will b at tha game if yall comin jus 2 c wuz gon happen

Cameron Jones said:
    Well no doubt we are going to drown the Ocean of Soul in their own Ocean. You can't win a battle with tubas alone. If you're depending on your tubas to win a band battle, then you haven't won in the first place.
    Texas Southern vs. Southern who will win tha battle
    Me personally i will b there so i will definetly let yall kno what happened until tomorrow who knos what'll happen but of course i'm routin 4 my TIGE…
  • you better doubt because TSU is gonna blow yall out the water
  • We all know the football team is going to lose..lol
  • is this for Fall 09?
  • is their anything more to talk about other than schedules and battles? ..lol

Fresh Azimiz said:
    is this for Fall 09?
    Texas Southern vs. Southern who will win tha battle
    Me personally i will b there so i will definetly let yall kno what happened until tomorrow who knos what'll happen but of course i'm routin 4 my TIGE…
  • just hope TxSU finally gets some numbers....
    they have never been "deep" per se (cept MAYBE 07) and still been able to hold their own
    give them SU numbers and watch some heads turn
  • txsu....dey might not hav da numbers but the damage is done...
    jus hope txsu get da numbers too...
    southern beastin as well..we'll jus hav 2 wait& see..
  • i just hope they have a ballenced band forget the size. if u got 100 power players they're gonna be heard ..lol
This reply was deleted.