Move Jsu/Tsu Game!

I have an idea...Why don't they move this game somewhere else so the Sonic Boom can come shut it down... Why not have a battle of the bands that friday in the Student Center @ Tsu like they did vs gram...... I mean come on..... I will give credit to The Ocean because every year they pack up and head to The Vet to face the boom rain or shine...I just wish the boom would do the same....

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trust an believe they want to.
  • O I know the boom wanna come I know...I talked to some of them.....But we know how Dr.L feel about playing in a small spot
  • JSU IS COMING 2 HOUSTON
  • And where did u hear that from? Because from what I hurd and saw JSU will not be coming here. I hurd that out of band memebrs mouth unless they were fronting plus history tells us jsu not coming so what make's you think they are?
  • They just need to build TxSU a football stadium...

POINT BLANK...PERIOD...END OF SENTENCE!!!
  • Well Txsu has 2 start winnin 1st to think of that..... But Tsu would not be able 2 sale out the place...Look at it...The Biggest game is the pv game and that is @ relient...The rest won't sale out...The Next biggest draw would be when Southern come to Houston....Just move the game..... Asking The Sonic Boom 2 come here is like asking Jay Z to Preform atthe Holiday Inn Ball room
  • the game is at delmar stadium...and i believe that stadium is big enough. also i heard yesterday they was coming...
  • I hurd only way they gonna come is if its moved period...... look @ history last time they came the game was moved to the Astro Dome....Why not do that again duhhh
  • Well the Astrodome is no longer used anymore...

Moving the game to abigger venue costs MONEY!!!

Why do you think they stopped using Robertson Stadium? We weren't letting them use it for free. It's cheaper for TxSU to use Delmar and even cheaper for them to use Durley Field...

TxSU is going to forever have this problem with other bands not wanting to show up until they get a football stadium.

And you're right they're going to have to start winning some games in order for the President to even THINK about it. But it's also gonna take money and alumni support and until they start to making some progress over there then they aren't gonna get it. They're just in a bad situation right now and the Pres is trying to gradually pull them out of it... Give it time they'll get there.
  • Wat day iz the game N wat time?
This reply was deleted.