Replies

• Madison crashed as usual
  • man Madison waz striahgt trash, North forest pretty much got veeryone from behind us(Royal)

but Jack Yates, Madison, Worthing, us(Royal and North Forest did they thing but North forest probbaly had the best sound and energy of all of us
  • royals drum major almost got beat up getting that close to madison's b-tones royal was crap (specially the saxes)
  • well we waz rollin 11 deep in my sax section, we waz still missing 3 more, im da boi on da tenor sax lol, but i did noticed Worthing lost quite a few people, but dat drum Battle sho waz something

im waiting for another battle cuz when it happens, Royal gonna be back on top like we waz last year

but what shocked me the most waz North Forest!!! they started at 16 begging of summer(from what i heard) den dey got bigger den Worthing, watch next year dey gonna be rolling deep
  • oh yeah, who got clips from da battle????
  • I can tell u havent been around band 4 long sir lol Even though worthing loss sum ppl they still sound good. Royal gained alot of ppl and still sounds horrible. Hisd showed up 2day!
  • hey u can say w/e u want bout royal, we take it as helpful criticism, and ive been in marching band 3 years

Royal has only been a show band for 5 years now, we betta den what we used to be back is 03, give us another month to organize our stuff, we will be coming up, and another thing about our sound, some of our younger players got nervous and really dont blame dem for getting nervous, this is their first time battling another show band since in our friday night shows, we play Corp style bands, so it waz a different experience for them

plus about worthing, i know they sound good, they are perfectly balenced, unlike us, and ill talk my own band down but we know how to fix our problems, we always get a huge load of woodwind players while our brass players become lazy and quit

come to our BOTB on November 1st and you will see a big difference

what school do you march for or were you just there to see the battles?????
  • post dem tapes dude, dont be hogging now lol
  • I wish I coulda brought my band. we had to play Yates for their homecoming though. Im surprised Yates went to the parade.. Thats a lot for one day..
  • I had a lot of fun today. Thanks for the compliments (about NFHS). The winner here was the crowd, because the bands there were coming with it. It worked well because the band directors know each other and took turns mostly (sorry Royal!!!). Post the film ASAP!!!

Hope to see everybody at Brookshire Royal's BOTB on Nov 1st and our BOTB on the 8th!!!
This reply was deleted.