Live From Box Vs Ocean..

From what I can see is TSU does not follow there team I do wanna big up the people who made the trip from Houston..Now on two why we are here..... The Band Battle and I must say...The Ocean came out strong better than what I would have thought... Su is being su...At 1st I was thinking su might dry out the Ocean but The O aint play with them...But this is not the su that came 2 Jstate last week.....Do they fel they don't have 2 give The O work? Anyway so yeah what yall think...?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• man the reason txsu people aint there cuz them niggas sold outta tickets!! i came mississippi to go to the game and it was a bunch of txsu people who couldnt get in cuz su been sold outta tickets since friday! i was pissed and had to go back home...but thanks for the update
  • Had to miss homecoming. I know its early but, is there any footage yet?
  • Man I came with no tickets... Got out like I need a ticket.... Grabbed one...But I will say.... This is not a jsu/su battle....I must say.....U not missing nothing.... I hope jsu come 2 htown so we can see a real battle...
  • Man I came with no tickets... Got out like I need a ticket.... Grabbed one...But I will say.... This is not a jsu/su battle....I must say.....U not missing nothing.... I hope jsu come 2 htown so we can see a real battle...
This reply was deleted.