Ocean vs. Box Aftermath

Okay so it's all over,a wrap,its done...And I must say...This was no where near the epic battle I thought it would be. I don't even wanna pick a winner from this mess..But I will sayTsu Stand's: I give the slight edge to Tsu they just came across better to me during the battle. I did here a lot of hung over notes but all in all they were okay.Su stands: They didn't do it for me.They did not put on like they did at Jsu I didn't hear much from them all night.Halftime..... Tsu blowed during halftime,They were not good at all.The drilling was bad,No one was into it..I mean please tsu switch it up something and whoever talk's during the half fire that young dude he not crunk @ all..Su took it back this is where they did shine....I like the way they took it back....They did there thing...5th Q...I give the edge to tsu..No good reason I guess I had to pick one right...So I guess the Giatns Shocked the Pat's...And The Ocean shocks the Box..And I say that because The Funk Train rolled over Su

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• I was there and witnessed the whole thing TSU was on it there field show was good and in the stands they was blowing SU was ok but not what everyone makes them out to be

Stands-TSU
    Halftime-Toss Up
    Dancers-Motion OMG them girls are fine and can dnace
    5th-Slight edge TSU
  • I'm looking at some of these comments and I'm wondering what game did these folks attend. TxSU didn't even come as close to beating us. Some of these people are just TxSU fans. The Human Jukebox prevails again.
  • I'll make my comments after I see some worthy footage. I'm just glad TxSU took the trip. Big ups to Funk Train..... I heard they repped my letters hard!!! FT since 1973...... W.T.T.D.
  • I'm not a tsu fan.......I just live in Houston now....I'm a su fan to be honest...And a grad of Jsu......So I'm giving it 100...Su was not what I thought they would be point blank period...Tsu takes it
  • thanks for the realism lol
  • well i wuzn't at the game but i've seen both bands in person each at different games and TXSU doesn't sound as good as SU point blank. I gotta wait on clips but if TXSU doesn't sound better than the BOOM, they definitely didn't sound better than the BOX, sometimes you gotta use ya common sense
  • Come on now you can't compare according to another game. Nobody will play Valley the same as they play SU or JSU or TxSU.
  • I attended the game and TSU ready impressed me SU was ok but I'll give this one to the Ocean
  • I was at the game...,Halftime goes to SU, Stands goes to TxSU. Even SU fans on TxSU side was giving TxSU props for the 5th. They had that extra fire in them in the stands.

TxSU sounded the best Iv'e heard them all year. Jukebox sounded great as usual, it's just that they were just going through the motion. That should have been expected after the Epic JSU-SU battle a week earlier. But that Just goes to show you have to be on your A game every week in the SWAC.
  • Wow. I really wish I could have made it to the game. My dad is from SU, Old school, and he told me TxSU's band was very good. He's not a bandhead at all...lol. Can't wait to see the clips.
This reply was deleted.