M4 vs THE BOOM

For those of you who were at the game of JSU vs UAPB who took the W??...even though some one had enough of the smashing and left in the 5th after 1 song...ne way in my opinion UAPB got in JSU a$$ tonite...uapb annihilated them on the field!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• blah........lol...*gets popcorn and awaits da dumb comments*
  • UAPB GOT ALL IN JSU AZZ..... I GOT THE TAPE IN HD..........
  • LMAO here we go again..............
  • If the BOOM dipped after 1 song in the 5th then PB must not of been up to PAR
  • st82dapoint said:
    If the BOOM dipped after 1 song in the 5th then PB must not of been up to PAR

nahhhh not even close to why they dipped ...more than likely its cuz they werent expecting what they received...
    M4 vs THE BOOM
    For those of you who were at the game of JSU vs UAPB who took the W??...even though some one had enough of the smashing and left in the 5th after 1 s…
  • And what exactly was it that they got lmao..PB couldnt even put a hurting on Alcorn so I know they didnt annihilate the BOOM
  • Well I did talk to a couple of my friends and they said that they didnt eat all day and they were trying to eat....BUT......JSU ....WHO THE HELL HAS A Field Show that last 13min ant 23 sec....and it was bad
  • Well C phi didn't make this trip so im waiting on the videos but im sure they didn't run scared, not like the boom. They were prolly shocked the team won lol
  • st82dapoint said:
    And what exactly was it that they got lmao..PB couldnt even put a hurting on Alcorn so I know they didnt annihilate the BOOM

you cant possibly think that A BAND will stay the same all season long...as the season progresses you get better.....NE WAY...that doesnt account for the fact that the boom got the bizness tonight...
    M4 vs THE BOOM
    For those of you who were at the game of JSU vs UAPB who took the W??...even though some one had enough of the smashing and left in the 5th after 1 s…
  • Exactly the BOOM was good when the season first started and got better, PB started off kind of shaky. Not discrediting how much better PB has gotten but i doubt seriously yall gave them the business, thats that PB pride talking and I do understand lol. PB is one of my favorite bands, yall remind me a lot of the 98 BOOM, nice sound and blend with a little aggression on certain songs and you guys are always creative on the field, love the drills
This reply was deleted.