Replies

• wossman and martinville got SUPERIOR son not FIRST PLACES
  • St. Martinville lost because the judges said we had to much energy
  • how could u have 2 much energy
  • Exactly, ask Madison High Judges...
  • awww hush with all that yall remindin me of central....everytime yall lose yall make some bogus excuse and yes i do have the clips and clips dont lie ppl jus give me a little time and i am sure everyone will know y the judges chose who they chose
  • Put the clips on and try to prove me wrong..and what excuse? The papers they gave was being said we had to much energy. What did Carroll do that was so great? Okay yeah, we probably had a few screw ups but then our field show was better than half the bands that was there, and that's how I feel. Sound was awesome, marching was awesome, style was awesome, and while you putting the clips up. Ask your self why, Madison hometown was telling our band, that was rig up, yall should've been the Overall Champs. Ask your self that and then post the clips up. Everytime we lose?Please we only lose when we go up north cause yall can't handle our swag. Can't wait till in a couple of weeks, yall will see wassup...
  • I thought St. Martinville was the better band, not Carroll. However, the brass section (baritones) were over-blowing (blasting) their instruments which may have impeded them in capturing the Overall Trophy. Overall, St. Martinville, you look and sound great. Keep up the good work.
  • masyne dem bois was cheat again only up north ya dig
    a intellagent nigga said:
    how could u have 2 much energy
    Madison BOTB Results
    Carroll High School won 1st Place over all Wossman High School Won SUPERIOR St.Martinville Won SUPERIOR
  • see y yall hatin i aint really a carroll fan but give them dey props they good they cant be beat they havent lost a battle of bands since06
  • Well, my friend, no one is "hatin" on Carroll. Their show was boring from start to finish. There was a lack of showmanship and their drills were average. The only positive thing Carroll has going for them is their sound. It's well balanced. That's it!!! However, St. Martinville was the better band overall. I do urge them to work on their sound; stop overblowing/blasting their instruments. Again, St. Martinville, keep up the good work.

Moreover, when and where is the next BOTB? What happened to Ferriday? Are they afraid of "quality" competition?
This reply was deleted.