The Swac's 2008 Best Kept Secret vs. JSU!!!!!

Obama 4 Best Candidate & UAPB for Best BandCheck out the clips...I can almost bet money that your not going to catch anybody talking any noise about what they hear! They were better than JSU, and they're better than SU, Bama St, or any other bands that have put out there progress for this year. They have perfect balance and they're beasting....(with the least effort) who can argue. It takes a COMPLETELY BIASED person to say otherwise. The only thing they have against them is the fact they are UAPB, and thats not enough to not give them there credit. Kind of like Obama only having his race as a legitimate (sad!!) excuse not to vote for him!(majority white, biased voters). Anywayz big ups UAPB, its official. Yall are wayyy better than the bands that most poeple on here are talking about! We know what yalls strenghts are, and to add that crazy dark, intense balance to it, is Genious. I can vouch for PB's directors and say they are some of the best ALL AROUND MUSICIANS, ARRANGERS, AND PEOPLE AROUND. My new name for yall is "08's BEST KEPT SECRET....Oh yeah marchingsport, im a marching hornet!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• I'll say wait until the"other" game's take place not knocking your opinion...but we prefer the games to take place over here at PB not the stuff talking type
  • all i can say is that no one is better than the boom
  • Submit the Evidence
  • yep its the truth they have more power this year this is thier best year since 2004
  • its amazing what some ppl will do 4 a "AMEN" corner.
  • Oct. 12.......your old and bored! What a life!lol!
This reply was deleted.