Replies

• there is North Forest a week after ours...their's is on the 8th, and i heard La Marque is gonna go through with their's this semester, but i do not know the date
  • Let's make an effort to get as many people to each other's events as possible. No reason we can't all share the wealth...and the fans need their fix!!!
  • true to dat Cleve, we here at royal still a long way off from atending the Alamo bowl game December 29th, Hopfully if we get a good turn out, we will have more then enough to attend

and cleve, have you heard anything about La Marque BOTB???? i talked ot Darias not to long ago and they still jhaving it but he did not tell me the dat
  • The La Marque BOTB has been set for Saturday November 22nd. NFHS, SFA, and Royal have already committed possibly Yates. Hopefully we have others coming. We will put it on marchingsports this week. If any more bands want to attend, call LMHS Band Director Mr. Cosse. We lookin for those Dallas and La bands to come on board. Hope yall can make it.

SG862 said:
    true to dat Cleve, we here at royal still a long way off from atending the Alomo bowl game December 29th, Hopfully if we get a good turn out, we will have more then enough to attend

and cleve, have you heard anything about La Marque BOTB???? i talked ot Darias not to long ago and they still jhaving it but he did not tell me the date
    Royal HS BOTBs... 11/1/2008
    any other BOTBs coming up?
  • S.F. Austin may possible attend the Royal BOTB but it all depends on our trumpet section. It suck but until we get more players who are dedicated we have to schedule things around them. Its on the calendar but tentative
  • well you missed Ferridays and Madison as far as the ones in louisiana but i know Martinville if on the 25th and peabodys is on the 1st or 8th im not sure yet
  • When we were at Forest Brook, we did Peabody's a few years in a row. That was when it was the first weekend of November. Now it's the same day as ours (Nov 8th). I'd like to do it again if our dates don't conflict...

The Truth said:
    well you missed Ferridays and Madison as far as the ones in louisiana but i know Martinville if on the 25th and peabodys is on the 1st or 8th im not sure yet
    Royal HS BOTBs... 11/1/2008
    any other BOTBs coming up?
  • well there is a BOTB on da 1st!!! other den Royal's, that is gonna coflict big time with ours
  • I think Peabodys is November 1st. He told me the first Saturday in November every year..
  • OMG I CANT WAIT TILL DA BOTB
This reply was deleted.