Replies

• beasted on gsu thats whats happened
  • That remains to be seen. I haven't seen any AAMU Clips since the first or second game.
  • When was the last time someone beasted on "The G?" Gram is still the WORLD FAMED and all others except FAMU and Southern are pretenders. PLEASE believe that!
  • A&M beasting,,yea right......Yall are sub-par this year, probbaly in the bottom with alcorn and valley....both bands did ok...and i give credit where credit is due, A&M...please.....GSU is much improved....
  • ^^^^^^^^^^Who do you march for hater? and please dont say GSU. GSU sounds the same like always
  • dont worry bout me pimp....worry bout that piss poor A&M.....LMAO @ someone saying yall beasted....
  • ^^^hating at its finest smh
  • i'm an AAMU fan and GSU got more house at the halftime.... A&M I WAS DISAPPOINTED ...
    WE LOST THE GAME AND HALFTIME . I LEFT IN TH BEGINNING OF THE 3RD.. TROMBONES BATTLE HAVE TO GIVE AAMU THE EDGE ... MELLOS YALL PLAYED ONE TIME AND SIT DOWN... LIKE TO HEAR YALL GO AT IT ..AHH AAMU YALL HAVE A NICE SOUND THIS YEAR ,BUT YALL PREDICTABLE .. SAME OLE SAME .. I'M NOT IMPRESSED WIT THE SAME SONGS(SOS, BIG BALLIN, AND I'M A SUCKER 4 YA LUV) EVERY GAME . YALL BORDERLINE LAZY ... PULL OUT THA BOOK AND SHOW US WHAT YA GOT....!!! ONE MANS OPINION..MINE.

GSU SOUNDED NICE . JUST HAPPY TO SEE THAT BAND THERE...NOTHING WORNG WIT YOU ALL PLAYIN HAY, VICE VERSA, I ENJOYIED IT . HOMECOMING TRY TO PULL OUT STUFF YOU USED TO PLAY FOR YOUR ALUMNI(HINT AAMU).... GAME WAS BORING EVERYBODY WAITING ON AAMU TO DO SOMETHING SPECTACULAR ... WELLLLL.....WE STILL WAITING ......(SMILE ) GSU YALL DID GOOD. AAMU ... YALL IN TIME OUT SIT DOWN THINK BOUT IT BEFOR CLASSIC..LMAO
  • Two thumbs up to all of that about AAMU. Ya'll are to predictable and lazy when it comes to playing music. Play some songs that the crowd can get into. Hell, play some different songs! Ya'll need to play that T.i and Rihanna song for the classic to redeem ya'll sleves.

As far as GSU...a hot mess is what the sounded like. The definetley were more entertainng but someone needs to teach that band how to play an instrument. And ya'll know ya'll wrong for leaving before the fifth lol

basically, AAMU sounded much better than GSU but they need to learn how to entertain the crowd more

LONELY HEART99 said:
    i'm an AAMU fan and GSU got more house at the halftime.... A&M I WAS DISAPPOINTED ...
    WE LOST THE GAME AND HALFTIME . I LEFT IN TH BEGINNING OF THE 3RD.. TROMBONES BATTLE HAVE TO GIVE AAMU THE EDGE ... MELLOS YALL PLAYED ONE TIME AND SIT DOWN... LIKE TO HEAR YALL GO AT IT ..AHH AAMU YALL HAVE A NICE SOUND THIS YEAR ,BUT YALL PREDICTABLE .. SAME OLE SAME .. I'M NOT IMPRESSED WIT THE SAME SONGS(SOS, BIG BALLIN, AND I'M A SUCKER 4 YA LUV) EVERY GAME . YALL BORDERLINE LAZY ... PULL OUT THA BOOK AND SHOW US WHAT YA GOT....!!! ONE MANS OPINION..MINE.

GSU SOUNDED NICE . JUST HAPPY TO SEE THAT BAND THERE...NOTHING WORNG WIT YOU ALL PLAYIN HAY, VICE VERSA, I ENJOYIED IT . HOMECOMING TRY TO PULL OUT STUFF YOU USED TO PLAY FOR YOUR ALUMNI(HINT AAMU).... GAME WAS BORING EVERYBODY WAITING ON AAMU TO DO SOMETHING SPECTACULAR ... WELLLLL.....WE STILL WAITING ......(SMILE ) GSU YALL DID GOOD. AAMU ... YALL IN TIME OUT SIT DOWN THINK BOUT IT BEFOR CLASSIC..LMAO
  • now i was also at the game and to say gsu was the better band there. aamu it was yall homecoming and yall didnt even get that much house!!! how yall gon let away band that yall call so weak show out on yall!! stands gsu played far more than aamu.

halftime- gsu hands dwn sorry yall played gsu after state fair classic and that tends to be the best show of the season!!!! but aamu sound good they really do
This reply was deleted.