Question: WATS REALLY GOOD?

okay NO DRAMA ATTENDED. but ppl are always talkn down on txsu sayin we sound like a big high school and we suck and all this shit... txsu aint this and txsu aint that...we need to work on this and work on that....but jsu gets all these props and they aint all that and a bag of chips..... su has niggas in certain sections who are one hit wonders but nobody says shit about that...su is suppose to be perfect but fucked up twice this year drill wise but nobody talks about them...BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TXSU EVERYBODY IS ALWAYS SAYING SOMETHING NEGATIVE!!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats something I see on all sides of the spectrum. People aren't only just talking about Txsu, they are all talking about one another. If you look at the forums everyone is downing everyone and saying this and saying that. To tell the truth I haven't seen many comments about Txsu. Just as you said above about JSU and SU is no better than someone saying something about txsu it all goes to free speech. People always gonna have something to say so best thing is to ignore it and do you!
  • TxSu feelings must be hurt. This topic is sad. JSU and SU both have excellent programs year after year. This year (2008) is no different. Comparing TxSU's sound to JSU and SU's sound is Crazy!
  • no one feelings is hurt cause yu katz in the band day in and day out never can take defeat but yet your fans be all on our side talkn down on yall...had to be one uneducation person to say something so yu call trumpets hanging over and not playing the entire phrase and bar excellent and musicianship.......are they great programs or great pride in the program
  • Dang this is turning into a vent post. I can see where its going already.
  • naw its just stupid ppl who dont know how to talk...as my reporting professor says yu arent on a collegiate level...a brother ask a question and stupidty takes it left field...brother asked why is everyone always on txsu
  • and from what i heard su is tryin to change they way they play
  • Negroid I'm not from SU. Continue venting though. Vent your heat out!
    TXSU sounds BAD this year point blank.

ChuckTaylor said:
    TxSu feelings must be hurt. This topic is sad. JSU and SU both have excellent programs year after year. This year (2008) is no different. Comparing TxSU's sound to JSU and SU's sound is Crazy!
    Question: WATS REALLY GOOD?
    okay NO DRAMA ATTENDED. but ppl are always talkn down on txsu sayin we sound like a big high school and we suck and all this shit... txsu aint this a…
  • yes we sound bad sure whatever yu say...all hail king chuck taylor.....hes lord of marching bands, lord of music, prince music of far far away
This reply was deleted.