Guys I have had this issue for 4 years now but its getting worst. How do you feel about people who wait until for example:2 days prior to U.I.L.The day before a major performance such as battle of the bandsAt the performance itself.They just quit and walk away and leave a big hole in the spot and or sell out their fellow band members.Please comment: No cursing though

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i think it all has to deal with dedication of the members and their parents saying

i say for one day out of the week have veeryone there, another day have woodwind sectionals and another day have brass sectionals

i mean i would expect some kids to worry bout their grades, but i say if you wanna worry about your grades then worry about it before the six week ends or if you have alot of homework due

plus i can understand people just want to be in band to just be in a band and not do any work in the band and their classes, they just in it to be in it to tell people oh we in a band that goes everywhere....but without yourself!!!

but find out the people who are decicated and on top of their grades, just make out a show for those students that you know will not dissapoint you, just tell the other nondedicated people that they will get a spot on the field when they start doing somewhere
  • one word.....cowards....

if u commit to something you COMMIT....now if ur parents force you to quit or financially you can't meet the obligations thats a different story.....

but if its on your own accord, you're weak and were hurting the section/band from the start
This reply was deleted.