Replies

• More than likely we'll be there to cover it.
  • ill be there
    i march with carver
    i get in free
  • IMA BE IN THEIR FOR SHOW RECORDING EVERYTHING I CAN PUTTIN CLIPS ONLINE LATER DAT NIGHT. ASUU!!! ABOUT TO BEAST AGAIN
  • Well I know i'll be there. Both my parents went to AAMU and I rep ASU to the fullest. they say i'm crazy cause I don't want to be aBulldog but I want o be a hornet. I'm going to be a silver bullet in the Fall of 2011; Go Aliceville High school sophmore class of 2011!!!!!!
  • jeff said:
    IMA BE IN THEIR FOR SHOW RECORDING EVERYTHING I CAN PUTTIN CLIPS ONLINE LATER DAT NIGHT. ASUU!!! ABOUT TO BEAST AGAIN
    may i remind u that its not gonna be a fith quarter
    they will battle at fair park on friday
    Magic City Classic Sign In
    if you know you are attending the Magic City Classic,Alabama State University MIGHTY MARCHING HORNETS, Alabama A M Univeristy Marching Maroon and Whi…
  • Man just listen to the music. Remember that louder doesn't always mean better! You'll see. When it's loud and clean, You gotta love it!! And I'm reppin M.M.W. for life. Ol School
  • Files24 said:
    Man just listen to the music. Remember that louder doesn't always mean better! You'll see. When it's loud and clean, You gotta love it!! And I'm reppin M.M.W. for life. Ol School

listen to him
    if you know you are attending the Magic City Classic,Alabama State University MIGHTY MARCHING HORNETS, Alabama A M Univeristy Marching Maroon and Whi…
  • ........................no comment........................

Files24 said:
    Man just listen to the music. Remember that louder doesn't always mean better! You'll see. When it's loud and clean, You gotta love it!! And I'm reppin M.M.W. for life. Ol School
  • why do i hear yall saying that right after the crowd responds to the fifth!lol! PRE-excuses are tools......

Files24 said:
  • Naw bruh, I've been sayin that all my life. Like I said, in 02 we was loud as hell. But the difference is, it was loud and clean, and it's still like that. Just listen for yourself Saturday.
This reply was deleted.