mile college and new orleans

what is going on wit the alabama ppl/miles college romor is the new orleans ppl are not getting alone im not saying this true i jux wanna know what yall and im jux asking jux to ask im not trying in any business or any thing like that jux asking ppl cuz i don't know if its true are not !!thanx you

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You mean with eachother or with people fromother cities. because mostlikely its some false info. (should have wrote this in the N.O band Community Group bruh)
  • i waz not think'n dude i mean in the school not frm the city to another i mean in school
  • N.O ppl have a problem getting along with people on the outside... Not all but a majority.
  • The new orleans people made that band!
  • miles was str8 in 04 but after that they went down but alot of dem arrangements are from new orleans. so....
  • I NOT FROM THE N.O ,And I wrote tons of the arrangements!

W.J.SNIPES JR.
    KAPPA KAPPA PSI
  • Thats just an excuse for Miles... Blame the N.O ppl

The real reason is who they picked for that BD position... I aint going there but I got the scoop from a VERY good Admin-level source when I was in B-Ham
  • Chris said:
    Thats just an excuse for Miles... Blame the N.O ppl

The real reason is who they picked for that BD position... I aint going there but I got the scoop from a VERY good Admin-level source when I was in B-Ham
    Yea they got Jackson-0lin' high school BD at Miles he runs both programs, Hes been so used to running a high school that he cant run a college band
    yea Crawford got to step his game up cuz every body expecting alot from miles
    what is going on wit the alabama ppl/miles college romor is the new orleans ppl are not getting alone im not saying this true i jux wanna know what y…
  • PJ.. Dude u Alwayz make Sense.. ur S0 right
  • Mr."PJ (Dirty Diana) Howard" said:
    For the sake of the program this is the Worst relationship they couldve ever allow to depreciate especially when Mr. Prof Means and I worked so hard to establish this relationship. It was set up in such a way that New Orleans would be our feeder city...the history of the program has taught us that the Birmingham area Bandsmen couldnt be relied on for replinishing the miles College Band Program from year to year...(no offence just stating the facts)..

well someone needs to help them fast from what i have seen of them this year.......
    what is going on wit the alabama ppl/miles college romor is the new orleans ppl are not getting alone im not saying this true i jux wanna know what y…
This reply was deleted.