985 AREA CODE BANDS

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT AREA 985 AREA CODE IS IN, IT IS SUBURBAN AND THE SURROUNDING NEW ORLEANS AREA. WHO DO YOU ALL THINK IS THE BEST SHOWBAND OUT OF THESE HIGH SCHOOLS IN THAT 985?1. COVINGTON2. ST. PAUL'S3. EAST ST. JOHN4. WEST ST. JOHN5. KENTWOOD6. BOGALUSA7. HAMMOND8. SALMEN9. AMITE10. INDEPENDENCE11. LUTCHER (225, BUT CLOSE TO 985)12. ST. JAMES (225, BUT CLOSE TO 985)13. ST. HELENA (225, BUT CLOSE TO 985)14. ELLENDER15. FRANKLINTONI JUST WANT SOME FEEDBACK.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• KENTWOOD
  • I WOULD SAY THE BEST IN MY OPINION (NO PARTICULAR ORDER) ARE : COVINGTON, EAST ST. JOHN, KENTWOOD, SALMEN, AND ST. PAUL'S.
  • st.helena, havent seen them in a minute but they use to be good. not 2 sure now.
  • My opinion
    1. COVINGTON-Use to be really big,They okay the not goin murk anyone but the not goin get murked either. they can hold they own.SOund sint strong enough to be called the best.
    2. ST. PAUL'S- okay,average band.nothing special
    3. EAST ST. JOHN-a waste of size,
    4. WEST ST. JOHN-never seen them
    5. KENTWOOD-The best band on the list!!!!!
    6. BOGALUSA-never seen them before
    7. HAMMOND-never seen them
    8. SALMEN-never seen them
    9. AMITE-not worth talknig about
    10. INDEPENDENCE-they use to be alright.not horrible but not where near good.
    11. LUTCHER (225, BUT CLOSE TO 985)-use to have a nice sound and size.they just went down.
    12. ST. JAMES (225, BUT CLOSE TO 985)-okay,average band.nothing special
    13. ST. HELENA (225, BUT CLOSE TO 985)-i heard the use to be the truth,i've never sen them tho
    14. ELLENDER-never seen them
    15. FRANKLINTON-never seen them.
  • yea st.helena was good from about 2000-2006 then they schools academics started dropping and i think they got taken over by the state.
  • Im gonna say KENTWOOD all tha way the rest not worth words... LOL oh and as 4 St Helena they r not taken over by the state YET
  • oh, thx i knew it was somethin like that

Shun said:
    Im gonna say KENTWOOD all tha way the rest not worth words... LOL oh and as 4 St Helena they r not taken over by the state YET
    985 AREA CODE BANDS
    FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT AREA 985 AREA CODE IS IN, IT IS SUBURBAN AND THE SURROUNDING NEW ORLEANS AREA. WHO DO YOU ALL THINK IS THE BEST SHOWBAN…
  • BOY!!! Covington played NECK under the Bridge lastnite ..
  • kentwood and st james are the best ones
  • BOOK, DID YOU GET ANY CLIPS OF COVINGTON OR ANY 985 BANDS?

Book said:
    BOY!!! Covington played NECK under the Bridge lastnite ..
    985 AREA CODE BANDS
    FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT AREA 985 AREA CODE IS IN, IT IS SUBURBAN AND THE SURROUNDING NEW ORLEANS AREA. WHO DO YOU ALL THINK IS THE BEST SHOWBAN…
This reply was deleted.