AAMU 2012 Football Schedule

DATEOPPONENTLOCATIONTIME/RESULTDETAILS
Sep.1 Tuskegee UniversityBirmingham, Ala. - Legion Field6:00 p.m.Details
Sep. 8*Arkansas-Pine BluffPine Bluff, Ark.5:00 p.m.Details
Louis Crews Classic
Sep. 15*Prairie View A&M UniversityHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium6:00 p.m.Details
Sep. 22*Texas Southern UniversityHouston, Tx. - BBVA Compass Stadium1:00 p.m.Details
Hall of Fame Game
Sep. 29*Grambling State UniversityHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium6:00 p.m.Details
Oct. 6*Mississippi Valley State UniversityItta Bena, Miss.2:00 p.m.Details
Homecoming
Oct. 13*Alcorn State UniversityHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium1:00 p.m.Details
71st Magic City Classic
Oct. 27*Alabama State UniversityBirmingham, Ala. - Legion Field2:30 p.m.Details
High School Day
Nov. 3*Southern UniversityHuntsville, Ala. - Louis Crews Stadium1:00 p.m.Details
Nov. 10*Jackson State UniversityJackson, Miss. - Veterans Memorial Stadium2:00 p.m.Details
Nov. 17 Auburn UniversityAuburn, Ala. - Jordan-Hare StadiumTBADetails

Dec. 8th SWAC Championship!

http://www.aamusports.com/documents/2012/3/14/2012_FB_Sked.pdf

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Okay my take on the season::

AAMU vs. Tuskegee...Always a big friendly rivalry. First time in a good min that we will be playing in our home state and its in Bham which is like playing home. Band battle its gonna be Bulldogs for the take over. 

AAMU vs. UAPB...Always a good sounding battle. I wonder if this battle gonna last as long as it did at the Louis Crews Stadium. Only at AAMU you can play and the cops dont trip. I love our stadium

AAMU vs. PV...hopefully we will see PVAM hoping for miracle

AAMU vs. TXsu...see comment above 

AAMU vs. GSU...Stand and sound always AAMU. Halftime GSU gotta love their halftime show.

AAMU vs. MsVS...#Dead

AAMU vs. Alcorn...We just need someone to fill up the other side...naw on the real...ummm #Dead

AAMU vs. BamaStank... Always a great WAR. cant wait for the Dancing Divas and the MMW band to show out in the stands AGAIN. Halftime iGuess we need precious to do splits and call it a show. #TheEnd

AAMU vs. SU...Always a great Battle. kinda different for MMW to go up against SU this late in the season.

AAMU vs. JSU...#DEAD...Idk if they will meet...just might my opinion.

AAMU vs. Auburn...Its gonna be the State of Alabama party no matter the outcome. Hopefully MMW gets to show them how an instate HBCU band blow with class!

Anyway GO BULLDOGS!!! #WINNING2012

• decent. And agree with the above comments. But i hope the uapb battle be a tad bit more exciting uapb at home usually be great. If gsu make the trip im sure if they were anything like 2011 it will be a good battle on both sides sgc game went neck to neck. The su game will be good (plz have tpets like we use to aamu) jsu game hmmm guess we have to wait but 08 both were gud. All aamu need to do is get them field shows back to early 00s.
  • Nice analysis

AAMU vs. Auburn will be a NICE one fan wise. and I'm SURE there will be a 5th between the two because Auburn is a battle friendly band from what i've seen.

I doubt AAMU will see PV, TxSU or JSU this season....

J_AAMU said:

Okay my take on the season::

AAMU vs. Tuskegee...Always a big friendly rivalry. First time in a good min that we will be playing in our home state and its in Bham which is like playing home. Band battle its gonna be Bulldogs for the take over. 

AAMU vs. UAPB...Always a good sounding battle. I wonder if this battle gonna last as long as it did at the Louis Crews Stadium. Only at AAMU you can play and the cops dont trip. I love our stadium

AAMU vs. GSU...Stand and sound always AAMU. Halftime GSU gotta love their halftime show.

AAMU vs. MsVS...#Dead

AAMU vs. Alcorn...We just need someone to fill up the other side...naw on the real...ummm #Dead

AAMU vs. BamaStank... Always a great WAR. cant wait for the Dancing Divas and the MMW band to show out in the stands AGAIN. Halftime iGuess we need precious to do splits and call it a show. #TheEnd

AAMU vs. SU...Always a great Battle. kinda different for MMW to go up against SU this late in the season.

AAMU vs. Auburn...Its gonna be the State of Alabama party no matter the outcome. Hopefully MMW gets to show them how an instate HBCU band blow with class!

DATE OPPONENT LOCATION TIME/RESULT DETAILS Sep.1   Tuskegee University Birmingham, Ala. - Legion Field 6:00 p.m. Details Sep. 8 * Arkansas-Pine Bl…
  • I agree! Can't tell how this season will go, just my analysis based on schedule and past expectations. (aamu trumpets! and Field show!) gotcha!

tony said:

decent. And agree with the above comments. But i hope the uapb battle be a tad bit more exciting uapb at home usually be great. If gsu make the trip im sure if they were anything like 2011 it will be a good battle on both sides sgc game went neck to neck. The su game will be good (plz have tpets like we use to aamu) jsu game hmmm guess we have to wait but 08 both were gud. All aamu need to do is get them field shows back to early 00s.
    DATE OPPONENT LOCATION TIME/RESULT DETAILS Sep.1   Tuskegee University Birmingham, Ala. - Legion Field 6:00 p.m. Details Sep. 8 * Arkansas-Pine Bl…
  • I agree. TxSu, PVam and Jsu...match up may not happen but who knows.

TBoneSuave said:

Nice analysis

AAMU vs. Auburn will be a NICE one fan wise. and I'm SURE there will be a 5th between the two because Auburn is a battle friendly band from what i've seen.

I doubt AAMU will see PV, TxSU or JSU this season....

J_AAMU said:

Okay my take on the season::

AAMU vs. MsVS...#Dead

• Only 4 home games.... :-(

• when last time aamu an txsu met? Pv FULL band vs aamu wuld be nice.idc what ppl say i miss that tnstate vs aamu game. and bout bama st shows i can say 2011 their shows got way better. Mcc shows havent been the same since 05(now that was a battle)
    • Right!

tony said:
      when last time aamu an txsu met? Pv FULL band vs aamu wuld be nice.idc what ppl say i miss that tnstate vs aamu game. and bout bama st shows i can say 2011 their shows got way better. Mcc shows havent been the same since 05(now that was a battle)
  • I agree, however just remember that last year was an HOME GAME YEAR. with us we alternate. O yea the two games in Bham...I consider them home. Its cool. iGuess

dahill said:

Only 4 home games.... :-(

• Do ya'll have us for homecoming again? I know TxSU made the dumb ass mistake of making us their homecoming opponent

This reply was deleted.