Replies

• Alabama A&M sounded good, but SU was on another level in that 5th quarter.
    • #sums it up
  • The 5th was Boring Su got another win like always....Same stuff different year.....
  • I enjoyed AAMU sound and song selection much better. 4 out of 5 songs SU played I really don't know them...but thats just me and I'm not trying to kill SU cause yea they was blowing. AAMU in my opinion was more musical and It sounded more like a singer was singing the song. Now just for one example sometimes less is more Beyonce' "Party" the ending blowing to me was over the board but hey thats SU swag I get that. Still I enjoyed both bands.

• AAMU more musical? You sure? Song Selection?

• Yes Yes Yes! AAMU WAY TO GO!!!!

again this is just my opinion.

• lol. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
  • Good Jobs to both Bands...Been So Long = Yess!! SU sounds amazing and I really enjoyed their song selection in the 5th good job but yall barely played anything during the game....whats up with that??? Kinda a bore...........

AAMU very nice sound for second game....Not My Daddy=Yess!! No overblowing and thats good, but that Iesha had me looking like o_O...just why??? I really wish somebody recorded midfield because the camera man was all down SU's throat! geez

But all - in - all good job to both bands...only uphill from here.

• SWAC rules. and both bands got a warning for playing during the game.
    • The best way to record in our stadium is with 2 cameras.

This reply was deleted.