Replies

• i was just thinkin today how bands need to bring back that "keep watchin"...nice improvements alcorn...sounding good over there mvsu...2's...
  • S.O.D, ya'll did ya thing ova there...valley ya'll sounded way better tha 1st game...maybe ya'll thought alcorn wasnt worth preparing for...ya'll still sounded good...ya'll have improved these last 2 yrs drastically!....alcorn 2!!...it just wasnt enough to get alcorn...i love how the swac is looking this yr everybody is on they shit...good job both bands!!
  • huh
  • excuse me, are yall sure yall looking at the right clips........WTF!!!!!!!!!!
  • And the winner of the battle for last place in the swac is..................
  • i was just thinking the same thing...............
  • i was jus thinkin alcorn would blow gram poo ass out..valley prolly would 2...and if i were jsu i would keep real quiet after gettin blown on by alcorn last yr at the classic...
  • especially last yr we woulda murked gspoo

sT4Lyfe04 said:
    i was jus thinkin alcorn would blow gram poo ass out..valley prolly would 2...and if i were jsu i would keep real quiet after gettin blown on by alcorn last yr at the classic...
    http://www.bandhead.org/forum/comment/show?id=666673%3AComment%3A627851&xn_out=json&firstPage=1&las…
  • Yea, clearly They're both battling for the sorriest band in the SWAC LOL
    Alcorn still sounds horrible smh They need new leadership quick.
    Valley is improving and Alcorn is steady on the decline.
    Next year Valley is going to be better than Alcorn, just watch lol (thats not saying much tho)
  • .............Jus die

sT4Lyfe04 said:
    i was jus thinkin alcorn would blow gram poo ass out..valley prolly would 2...and if i were jsu i would keep real quiet after gettin blown on by alcorn last yr at the classic...
    Alcorn vs MVSU 2010
    the 5th
This reply was deleted.