Replies

• Awesome

• I dont agree with this for this year. it shouldve went to.....

• It was a matter of preference/votes. I voted for both Asia and Dominique, though I will say while I'm happy for my girl Asia,  Dominique still made lemonade, lemon tarts, and lemon meringue pie with the cards she was dealt. Kayla did well considering her 2nd yr was tainted with what happened earlier in the season..but if I had the power I'd give it to both the Martins.

Who did yall vote for? If anyone else on here voted?....

• I Didnt know there was a vote
  • Yep, fans could vote in for every category they had listed I believe.

SonicBoomProductions said:

I Didnt know there was a vote
    and the award for best HBCU Captain of 2015 goes to.........
    The fans votes are in! Congratulations are in order for Miss Asia Martin of the ASU Stingettes!! She was definitely a heavy hitter this year and it i…
  • I would have loved if Desiree or Brianna (Golden Delight) would have won..But Asia Killed last season.. congratulations!! She is a force and we'll be talkin about her for years to come..
  • Southern University Dancing Doll Connor mcGrew !!!

• I definitely voted Dominique! She straight DOMinated this season, even over Asia and KP, both of whom I love. It just looks effortless and organic when she moves, like she doesn't even practice!Asia is FIERCE honey, but it doesn't look effortless. KP is so sensual and fluid it's ridiculous, but my girl Dom can be sensual AND buck you down the next count.

justDANCE said:

It was a matter of preference/votes. I voted for both Asia and Dominique, though I will say while I'm happy for my girl Asia,  Dominique still made lemonade, lemon tarts, and lemon meringue pie with the cards she was dealt. Kayla did well considering her 2nd yr was tainted with what happened earlier in the season..but if I had the power I'd give it to both the Martins.

Who did yall vote for? If anyone else on here voted?....

The fans votes are in! Congratulations are in order for Miss Asia Martin of the ASU Stingettes!! She was definitely a heavy hitter this year and it i…
  • I voted for Dom, Asia kinda bored me at some games but I guess...

• Agrees
    Morgan Williams said:

I voted for Dom, Asia kinda bored me at some games but I guess...
This reply was deleted.