ARRANGEMENTS

I am a second year Musical Education major at Florida A&M University. I am also plannng to minor in Musical Composing. I currently write music for a number of churches and high schools I am a member of Famu's Marching 100 University band . I've also been a part of junkanoo Band's and the Miami Heat Band. I Am Currently in search of schools who would like to purchase any music for there band programs. The first one is free, then 25 dollars after you can contact me at my E-Mail (chery.larry@yahoo.com) or to here a sample of some the things i've written, check my myspace page just look for larrychery.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• jjsweetbeat@yahoo.com

Larry Chery said:
    whats your email address?

Jessica Swann said:
    can yu send at arrangement for Go Hard-Kanye West
    ARRANGEMENTS
    I am a second year Musical Education major at Florida A&M University. I am also plannng to minor in Musical Composing. I currently write music for a…
  • whats your email

JMD SOUND HOUSE DRUM LINE said:
    say man i need a arrangement of Jay-Z-Run THis Town
    ARRANGEMENTS
    I am a second year Musical Education major at Florida A&M University. I am also plannng to minor in Musical Composing. I currently write music for a…
  • damn man yall giving him business and not me????? damnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Charge it to the game. lol
  • thank you but i need it saved as a MP3 please
  • HOLLA AT ME BRO...
  • What's up my guy. im currently attending a community college attaining an associate and studying music. I arrange every so often. Cant wait to resurface back at a University. I was wondering if you could send me Forever- Drake to my email. Seniority2006@yahoo.com
  • can you send me that? southeastside1@gmail.com

Larry Chery said:
    whats your emAIL ADDRESS

JMD SOUND HOUSE DRUM LINE said:
    say man i need a arrangement of Jay-Z-Run THis Town
    ARRANGEMENTS
  • also it would be really cool if you could maybe get me one for 'love addict' by family force 5. I play snare at a middle school in Tampa and we are trying to find some cool new music for the program..
  • can you send me this to Djgrif1411@aol.com

Bad~2da~BoNe said:
    What's up my guy. im currently attending a community college attaining an associate and studying music. I arrange every so often. Cant wait to resurface back at a University. I was wondering if you could send me Forever- Drake to my email. Seniority2006@yahoo.com
    ARRANGEMENTS
This reply was deleted.