ASU VS SU 2010

so asu is going to make the trip to SU what yall think the outcome gone b....i think it shud be good

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ugly lol very ugly,

SU hands down, noone is seeing these boys this year, they done ran through the SWAC once again, im just waiting on the Classic now for them to finish the year off
  • but state pushing to..they aint gone come weak.. shud b a good battle
  • just becuz you pushing, doesn't means it sounds good lol, but difference with them and S.U., i.e. the song power, pushing and sounding good,
    name me a song by any other school, thats pushing and sounding better than power

i'll wait, better yet, I'll cry
  • Lol.... Its funny how you can say SU has been running thru the SWAC after what JSU just done to them, and JSU's arrangements has sucked since antiquity.....

All biased opinions aside, ASU has demonsrated the ability to over power SU consistantly since 05.. They simply just know how to play their cards.. They have the arrangements, song selection, and size to do SU in... Dont sit on here and act as if SU is going to simply wax ASU. Everyone in their right mind knows better than that..
  • um....a good deal of the stuff that people say are pushing from many bands don't sound good..at all..Consistantly blowing REALLY loud on brass instruments will produce the same bad results for any program not just Alstate....the winner will probably be decided over arrangements/song selection....but sound will be what & what

Bighead said:
    just becuz you pushing, doesn't means it sounds good lol, but difference with them and S.U., i.e. the song power, pushing and sounding good,
    name me a song by any other school, thats pushing and sounding better than power

ASU VS SU 2010
    so asu is going to make the trip to SU what yall think the outcome gone b....i think it shud be good
  • Bama state's song selection hurts them the most. They sound pretty good this year though

• Andre Batton said:
    Lol.... Its funny how you can say SU has been running thru the SWAC after what JSU just done to them, and JSU's arrangements has sucked since antiquity...

It's getting so sad around here with the lying...you got folks making statements that cancels itself out....lol/smh
    ASU VS SU 2010
  • Its only lying because you dont agree.

DT Classic said:

Andre Batton said:
    Lol.... Its funny how you can say SU has been running thru the SWAC after what JSU just done to them, and JSU's arrangements has sucked since antiquity...

It's getting so sad around here with the lying...you got folks making statements that cancels itself out....lol/smh
    ASU VS SU 2010
  • Please tell me you are referring to volume and not sound quality....

thesinfonian said:
    um....a good deal of the stuff that people say are pushing from many bands don't sound good..at all..Consistantly blowing REALLY loud on brass instruments will produce the same bad results for any program not just Alstate....the winner will probably be decided over arrangements/song selection....but sound will be what & what

Bighead said:
    just becuz you pushing, doesn't means it sounds good lol, but difference with them and S.U., i.e. the song power, pushing and sounding good,

ASU VS SU 2010

• Delly said:
    Its only lying because you dont agree.

DT Classic said:

Andre Batton said:

So, explain to me how a band that arrangements suck...can do whatever he thinks Jax35 did to a Jukebox that has a repetoire FULL of arrangements, with the execution and power to match, that Jax35 ain't close to?

Now, mind you...that that's the same Jax35 that was sloppy as hell and got sliced up by the Ocean the very next week.

My bad. Look who Im asking. Probably think Jax35 got a W based off of Intros, too, huh?...lol
    ASU VS SU 2010
This reply was deleted.