Band numbers

Has anyone heard any rumors or know any of the numbers for any of the bands for this upcoming fall?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All I will say at this point is two things 

1) watch out for stillman, Langston and txsu 

2) there will be 4 250+ swac bands 

• Which 4? 

Southern

JSU

PV????

UAPB???

All the other bands would have to make a really big jump from last year to get to 250...Grambling Maybe

xaemill said:

All I will say at this point is two things 

1) watch out for stillman, Langston and txsu 

2) there will be 4 250+ swac bands 

Band numbers
    Has anyone heard any rumors or know any of the numbers for any of the bands for this upcoming fall?
  • I can see SU, JSU and PV being 250+. Maybe Grambling and I’d definitely be excited to see Ocean at least push 250
  • Let's just say 3 of the bands you'll see at fan days or merges next week. That's all the teases I'm gonna give lol 

• txsu is 250
  • Please tell me txsu got more than 25 trumpets tho lol.... they need to be deep there to balance out the sound. They ao low brass heavy 

2k2 mello said:

txsu is 250
    Band numbers
  • lmao ikr gip say he met trumpet numbers a while back but they need atleast 40 plus to march 250 but we will find out Sunday at the merge
  • Lol ikr hopefully he beefs them trumpets up. Haha it wouldn't shock me if they rolled out 30 baritones tho ..... 

2k2 mello said:

lmao ikr gip say he met trumpet numbers a while back but they need atleast 40 plus to march 250 but we will find out Sunday at the merge
    Band numbers
This reply was deleted.