Replies

• Im going, but i honestly have no expectations. Things could go a number of ways! so, i guess its best to just wait until the event or after the event! 

• No, 2 MANY 4 me !
  • No. I will be home flossing, drinking cognac and watching TV.

• True, I agree. I haven’t seen a BOTB like this in Texas for awhile if ever. Curious to see how it turns out. 

• It seems there isn’t that much interest here to go, which is weird to me because a lot of favs will be there. I wonder why? 

Eric said:

No. I will be home flossing, drinking cognac and watching TV.

Cracker Barrel National Battle of the Bands 2019
    Is anyone going? What are your predictions? I think this is going to be a great event to kick off the season!
  • It's no more bands there than when the event is in Charlotte. I'll be there, coming all the way from Washington DC. 

• Probably because it’s in Texas of all places.. They should’ve had this in New Orleans the band capital! Or just kept it in Charlotte. 

Drammy04 said:

It seems there isn’t that much interest here to go, which is weird to me because a lot of favs will be there. I wonder why? 

Eric said:

No. I will be home flossing, drinking cognac and watching TV.

Cracker Barrel National Battle of the Bands 2019
    Is anyone going? What are your predictions? I think this is going to be a great event to kick off the season!
  • OK, Let's Go!

• There is definitely interest. I went in Ticketmaster and it looks like the stadium is sold 70 percent out
This reply was deleted.