6652360461?profile=original

The Texas Southern University "Ocean of Soul" Marching Band will be going head to head against The Southern University "Human Jukebox" Marching Band in the 2016 "Texas Takeover" Edition of the Crankfest battle of the bands.  

Date: November 13th 2016,
Time: 
Doors Open At 1pm • The Cranking Starts At 3pm

Get Your Discounted $10 Tickets NOW! @ www.CRANKFESTBOTB.com

Stay Tuned For Additional Information.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While I enjoyed the Crankfest against JSU, I honestly think they should have just had this match up only this yr for several reasons. A.) Both SU and JSU could have saved themselves for the actual game(I think it took a lot of the spice out of the BoomBox Classic) B.) TxSU getting a great event to battle/show off

This should be good!

• I Kind of agree, with that regarding The Boombox event. but I see it as a major recruitment tool for Both Bands, Specifically SU.. The event CAN BE. SU vs ANYBODY in a random state it's good for both bands, 

Same for JSU vs SU. the environment at TSU is gonna be wild because NOTHING happens on campus beyond Basketball events  and frat or sga related events lol 

justDANCE said:

While I enjoyed the Crankfest against JSU, I honestly think they should have just had this match up only this yr for several reasons. A.) Both SU and JSU could have saved themselves for the actual game(I think it took a lot of the spice out of the BoomBox Classic) B.) TxSU getting a great event to battle/show off

This should be good!

CRANKFEST Texas Takeover 2016 | The Human Jukebox vs The Ocean of Soul
    The Texas Southern University Ocean of Soul Marching Band will be going head to head against The Southern University Human Jukebox Marching Band…
This reply was deleted.