Replies

• Good question. I swear I was on yahoo trying to find some earlier today and this year there doesnt seem to be any good dance hits besides Do The Frankie which is a rather sucky song
  • gotta think outside the box Goldy, you know everyone gonn be doing that sucky arse dance anyway, try something that most people wouldnt even use but still maybe hot!!

Goldy_1914 said:
    Good question. I swear I was on yahoo trying to find some earlier today and this year there doesnt seem to be any good dance hits besides Do The Frankie which is a rather sucky song
    Dance Routine Songs 2009
    Anybody know any good dance routine songs for dis year??
  • Why are yall worrying about this. We all know that my city will have atleast 20 dance songs on the radio by the beginning of the season lol. But has franky gone national? They've been playin it in dallas for a looooonnnnngggg time lol.
  • All these floppy songs out... I say go old school, ppl gonna be doing their MJ tributes

But HS band routines usually get better around Octoberish once they have the music / clips from what the College bands are playing
  • You're a JERK!!!
  • IF YOU NEED A DANCE ROUTINE SONG HIT UP SKY BOOGIE NEW SINGLE DROP LOOKING FOR MARCHING BANDS FOR THE OFFICAL VIDEO SHOOT 405-305-2236 TEXTS ME YOUR EMAILS TO GET A COPY OF THE SINGLE
  • Wut ever is hot on the radio that gets people crunk mayne, i just dont wanna c no bands dancing to that old skool stuff, doing the but n stuff like that, played out
  • Is this to help the bands or promote your music?

Gerald P. Smith Jr. said:
    IF YOU NEED A DANCE ROUTINE SONG HIT UP SKY BOOGIE NEW SINGLE DROP LOOKING FOR MARCHING BANDS FOR THE OFFICAL VIDEO SHOOT 405-305-2236 TEXTS ME YOUR EMAILS TO GET A COPY OF THE SINGLE
    Dance Routine Songs 2009
    Anybody know any good dance routine songs for dis year??
This reply was deleted.