Replies

• The Dolls will deliver a solid field show. It's a toss up as far as the stands and BOTB, Orchesis has been on their game. As far as uniforms, I'm not really knowing what to expect from the Dolls. We've only seen one new uniform if I'm not mistaken, I'd love for them to give me atleast  3 this weekend.. wishful thinking though.

Im looking forward to seeing what Orchesis brings. 

• Bayou Classic weekend the Dolls Always debut 2 new uniforms. BOTB and during Filed Show.

• I expect to see a new BOTB uniform and field/second half uniform from the Dolls. I'd like to see them wear one of the 50th anniversary unis maybe first half. But we never confirmed if they had any donated or not.

• 15 AND 16 NEEDS TO HAVE A FRIDAY AFTER NEXT PT 3 JOHN WETHERSPOON BANG, BANG MOMENTS BOTH DAY'S PLS
  • I miss Haymer lmao. He gave those girls something to dance from 2014 all the way to 2017. I liked his flashy demeanor & attitude because the band could definitely back it up..... but nevertheless, GOOD LUCK DOLLS!! 

• I just saw on Instagram a picture of Kaylons newly done hair and it's a black lacefront, so for those in hopes of a more natural look...it's doesn't seem to be happening.

• She looks so MUCH better with black hair FA DIRT
  • If I hear “Who Shot Johnny” at all this weekend, it’s gone be a problem. Other than that, I’m sooo excited to see the dolls and the new uniforms. 

• No, IM TIRED OF cassonova and ALL the OLD sh** THE 50th is OVER! Play some NEW LOVE songs and R & B for LOVERS
  • lol all the way from 2014? The arrangements that they gave the Dolls sucked for those first couple of years. Simmons is a brilliant composer but the vast majority of arrangements they got were not good for dancing to. They didn't get it together with the Dolls' arrangements (at least not on a consistent basis) until 2017, tbh.

I recall that Haymer wasn't doing many arrangements once he became BD. But Haymer crafted some heat for the Dolls...those 2010 through 2013 arrangements were great and, in some cases, actually upgraded the Dolls' choreography.

Anatasia1100 said:

I miss Haymer lmao. He gave those girls something to dance from 2014 all the way to 2017. I liked his flashy demeanor & attitude because the band could definitely back it up..... but nevertheless, GOOD LUCK DOLLS!! 

Dolls vs. Orchesis Bayou Classic 2019
    Thoughts on uniforms, battle of the bands ,  fieldshows. What will the girls give this weekend ?
This reply was deleted.