Replies

• Personally,  I feel like the old GD was decent for that era. You talking about 10 yrs ago.  Where there have been alot more innovation,  technique,  stands choreography,  uniforms  etc added to the squad.  As for this season,  I think Marci did great.  For her first year as captain.  Many may disagree,  but I'm sticking by my statement!

• What made Marci such a great captain this season? And provide evidence!

Jackie S. said:

Personally,  I feel like the old GD was decent for that era. You talking about 10 yrs ago.  Where there have been alot more innovation,  technique,  stands choreography,  uniforms  etc added to the squad.  As for this season,  I think Marci did great.  For her first year as captain.  Many may disagree,  but I'm sticking by my statement!

Golden Delight... Then & Now!!!... How true is this?... Delight fans let's talk!
    So, this clip is very interesting.  For me and some other people have shared some of the same views.  And quite frankly,  this has been a medi
  • Don't start.  Marci has had great moments as captain this year.  You act like she was just terrible this season.  Here is some of the best moments this season 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

What made Marci such a great captain this season? And provide evidence!

Jackie S. said:

Personally,  I feel like the old GD was decent for that era. You talking about 10 yrs ago.  Where there have been alot more innovation,  technique,  stands choreography,  uniforms  etc added to the squad.  As for this season,  I think Marci did great.  For her first year as captain.  Many may disagree,  but I'm sticking by my statement!

• Lmao,  let's not get to salty boo. But from what I recall on the last  thread. Mrs. Tiffany stated that Marci did not come up with any of the choreography.  So um yeah. And let's talk about the cohesiveness of the squad,  choreography on the field,  Marci messing up on the field.  Bad technique,  unpointed toes, Pfunk looking a mess. Shall I  go on? Lol. Good moments does not equal up to a GREAT season btw!

Jackie S. said:

Don't start.  Marci has had great moments as captain this year.  You act like she was just terrible this season.  Here is some of the best moments this season 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Golden Delight... Then & Now!!!... How true is this?... Delight fans let's talk!
    So, this clip is very interesting.  For me and some other people have shared some of the same views.  And quite frankly,  this has been a mediocre se…
  • Marci was not that bad of a captain this season.  Now I will say, that this was a sub par season compared to other Delight seasons.  But I still liked Marci leading the squad this year. 

• You are right.  Moments don't make an awesome season.  But it shows that the captain have  potential.  And with this being her first year as captain.  She did a pretty good job. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Lmao,  let's not get to salty boo. But from what I recall on the last  thread. Mrs. Tiffany stated that Marci did not come up with any of the choreography.  So um yeah. And let's talk about the cohesiveness of the squad,  choreography on the field,  Marci messing up on the field.  Bad technique,  unpointed toes, Pfunk looking a mess. Shall I  go on? Lol. Good moments does not equal up to a GREAT season btw!

Jackie S. said:

Don't start.  Marci has had great moments as captain this year.  You act like she was just terrible this season.  Here is some of the best moments this season 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

So, this clip is very interesting.  For me and some other people have shared some of the same views.  And quite frankly,  this has been a mediocre se…
  • This is the thing, we know that Marci has potential.  We know Mrs. Tiffany don't make any mistakes in choosing her captains.  And Marci is just good in the stands. Not so much on the field.  For instance,  Keke had the field choreography down packed.  The only issue we had with her, her first year. Was the stands.  But came her second year. She had the full package along with being consistent.  Marci was not consistent this year.  Plus her field choreography was not it. 

Marsha B said:

You are right.  Moments don't make an awesome season.  But it shows that the captain have  potential.  And with this being her first year as captain.  She did a pretty good job. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Lmao,  let's not get to salty boo. But from what I recall on the last  thread. Mrs. Tiffany stated that Marci did not come up with any of the choreography.  So um yeah. And let's talk about the cohesiveness of the squad,  choreography on the field,  Marci messing up on the field.  Bad technique,  unpointed toes, Pfunk looking a mess. Shall I  go on? Lol. Good moments does not equal up to a GREAT season btw!

Jackie S. said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

So, this clip is very interesting.  For me and some other people have shared some of the same views.  And quite frankly,  this has been a medi
  • Thank you!

Marsha B said:

Marci was not that bad of a captain this season.  Now I will say, that this was a sub par season compared to other Delight seasons.  But I still liked Marci leading the squad this year. 

• I'm not even going to lie. This wasn't the best GD season.  It sure wasn't bad either.  What most of us have come to expect is that every GD captain brings something different and innovative to the squad.  This year, it was bland. I do hope they give us some good stands and a great field routine at the celebration bowl.  

• You went in on Marci didn't you lol. With her transitioning from a cheerleader to dancer.  That I believe is a factor into why her shaky field technique and choreography. 

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

Jackie S. said:

This reply was deleted.