Do yall think that if the multiple "FAMU incidents" had occurred at a white school that they would be treated differently?  I personally think that a death would have been treated similarly, but the "RDO incident" (which is complete bs, how you gone break somebody's thigh with a spatula? come on now.) may have been kept more under wraps.  

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There have been multiple incidents like this at PWCs.....

just to give you an idea....

http://www.hanknuwer.com/hazingdeaths.html

• but im talking strictly reactions by law enforcement, school authority, etc. 

TBoneSuave said:

There have been multiple incidents like this at PWCs.....

just to give you an idea....

http://www.hanknuwer.com/hazingdeaths.html

I know this is like the 100th thread concerning hazing BUT.....
    Do yall think that if the multiple FAMU incidents had occurred at a white school that they would be treated differently?  I personally think that a…
  • In these incidents im sure there have been media blow ups. Maybe not to this magnitude or to the level that effected those outside of the culture, but anytime anybody is hazed to death, media gets hold of it somehow

• Delete this topic because all these questions people asking aint helping isht. Im sick and tired of seeing all these topics about hazing. All these people sitting here on bandhead getting hissy fits about it aint solving nothing so just leave the subject alone.

• im not getting a hissy fit, kind sir.  forums like these are meant for people to ask questions in, so im gonna leave this thread as it is. 

David Starr said:

Delete this topic because all these questions people asking aint helping isht. Im sick and tired of seeing all these topics about hazing. All these people sitting here on bandhead getting hissy fits about it aint solving nothing so just leave the subject alone.

Do yall think that if the multiple FAMU incidents had occurred at a white school that they would be treated differently?  I personally think that a…
  • im not saying that u are gettin a hissy fit. Im just tired of people talking about. its gettin on my nerves. people asking the SAME EXACT QUESTIONS

Pillzman TΦS said:

im not getting a hissy fit, kind sir.  forums like these are meant for people to ask questions in, so im gonna leave this thread as it is. 

David Starr said:

Delete this topic because all these questions people asking aint helping isht. Im sick and tired of seeing all these topics about hazing. All these people sitting here on bandhead getting hissy fits about it aint solving nothing so just leave the subject alone.

This reply was deleted.