Jackson State University 2009 Homecoming Parade

What marching bands will be in attendance. Which band do you think will be battle after & before the parade. Here are spme bands that might be there, Provine, Forest Hill, Bailey Magnet, Port Gibson, Holly Springs, Pine Bluff, Jim Hill, Wingfield, Callaway, Lanier, Canton, Murrah, Greenville Weston & much moreProvine High SchoolJim Hill Marching BandCallaway High School Marching BandLanier High Marching BandCanton Baby BoomMurrah Sound of PerfectionHolly Springs High School BandPine Bluff Marching BandGreenville Weston Solid Gold Marching Band

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My bad, I thought put up Callaway playing Party Dnt Stop
  • PBHIGH DID THA DANG THANG THT MORNING!!!!!
  • video will be up soon from the parade
  • Thanks I really want to see that Vid & the PB High & GW High was a very very good battle wished GW didnt have to be in the beggining of the line up but the Vid will tell it all tho & plz post it on Youtube also
  • PB All The WAY Baby!!!!!! Vids Coming SOON IM ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GW didnt want it wit the HIGH!!!! when u see the vids the Truth will come out.
  • What ATL bands were there?
  • STEPHENSON FROM ATL WAS THERE. THEY WERE SMALLER THAN USUAL. I GUESS THT WAS A TRAVEL BAND OR THEIR NUMBERS WENT DOWN.
  • It was there Travel band they only took half of the band but they have 160 members total. I give PB High there props they sounded good, Good job French horns & Baritones..... I was expecting more there trumpet section but GW Tbones & Btones were not going at all, Both bands are clearly good but the Vids will truly show which is better. I would give the Battle a tie
  • That was Stephenson with only 1 bus?

PsiNupe said:
    STEPHENSON FROM ATL WAS THERE. THEY WERE SMALLER THAN USUAL. I GUESS THT WAS A TRAVEL BAND OR THEIR NUMBERS WENT DOWN.
    Jackson State University 2009 Homecoming Parade
    What marching bands will be in attendance. Which band do you think will be battle after & before the parade. Here are spme bands that might be there,…
  • Yes they were on 1 greyhound bus
This reply was deleted.