Replies

• IDK, but the 1st band I saw do it was Carver.
  • I think it was 03 when Carver did it
  • I hate you missed Jim hill
  • the guy who is responsible for lineup now is a bandhead so he stops everybody.. i wish he was around when we were marchin' garret bruh LOL .. the only time we stopped is if a float broke down or the parade was just long as hell lol
  • Notice how everybody's just "goovin" up the streets .. man they dont come like dat nomo.. LOL
  • when did it become ok for every d-major to dance like j state d- majors?????
  • Thats another one i don't understand. It was cool just to do a lil something but now D-majors got whole routines. What ever happened to just straight stepping with style like Da K d-major in 2000. I blame Reed and Carver lol 

desean preatto said:
    when did it become ok for every d-major to dance like j state d- majors?????
    Mardi Gras 2011 Under the Bridge
    I just have one question. When did it become the thing to do and just stop under the bridge instead of marching right under it like everybody use to?…
  • LOL!!! Yea, I can't stand when those bands try to imitate the big dog colleges, knowing, they can't do it right. It disturbed me when i was watching the n.o. botb vids and almost every band was imitating SU or JSU...and doing a horrible job at it. Whatever happened to originality?

Garrett said:
    Thats another one i don't understand. It was cool just to do a lil something but now D-majors got whole routines. What ever happened to just straight stepping with style like Da K d-major in 2000. I blame Reed and Carver lol 

desean preatto said:
    when did it become ok for every d-major to dance like j state d- majors?????
    I just have one question. When did it become the thing to do and just stop under the bridge instead of marching right under it like everybody use to?…
  • shew at one time the Color Guards used to March now they Dance .... Im like man Forget that ..lol
  • That too Book smh. All we did at Marshall was step and rock them flags thats it. Swords straight hight steppin down the street. No jumping around are nothing. The good ole days 

Book said:
    shew at one time the Color Guards used to March now they Dance .... Im like man Forget that ..lol
This reply was deleted.