Please start dancing again in 2017 and STOP the foolishness! Here are the reasons why I say this:
1. One group of girls kneels down, while another group is dancing, if you are a dance team, you all should be dancing or stay off the field if your routine isn't continuous, STOP the piecemeal crap.
2. Stop ending a routine lying flat on your backs, it looks crazy.
3. If you don't know how to choreograph, stunting and rolling around on the ground should NOT be a substitute.
4. Every squad should have at least one Christmas costume. (Golden Delight send help)
5. When preforming in parades or public events, STOP the stand routines and choreograph short dance routines. Doing stand routines when you are not in the stands look stupid, be creative, not lazy!
6. Be more energetic on the field and stop looking so lazy and stiff. Breathe, look and act like you want to entertain an audience.
7. Remember quality OVER quantity. 15 girls on the field and only 6 knows the routine looks like a side show.
8. Start choreographing to the music again. Every routine should NOT look the same!
9. Improve your song selections, because song selections were horrible this year!
10. If you have a dance-able song selection, dance, that's why you are call a Dance Team!