We all know that New Orleans bands have been considered the best in La for some time but now with LLI and SOD both in Baton Rouge and strengthening the music programs , who do yall think is gonna take over Louisiana this parade season?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This topic again.... -__-
  • its the first ive seen this year that specifically ask this

The Horn Man said:
    This topic again.... -__-
    New Orleans(504) vs. Baton Rouge area (225) Who's taking the top spot in La this parade season?
    We all know that New Orleans bands have been considered the best in La for some time but now with LLI and SOD both in Baton Rouge and strengthening t…
  • But it's the same stuff eery year. And always turn into arguments.

TenorDHS said:
    its the first ive seen this year that specifically ask this

The Horn Man said:
    This topic again.... -__-
    New Orleans(504) vs. Baton Rouge area (225) Who's taking the top spot in La this parade season?
    We all know that New Orleans bands have been considered the best in La for some time but now with LLI and SOD both in Baton Rouge and strengthening t…
  • What's the reason for this post
  • uhmm N.O.!!
  • yall have LLI and SOD 

we have NOASB!!

no comparison

• thats LLI aND SOD put togather..lol

John iMusic Brooks said:

yall have LLI and SOD 

we have NOASB!!

no comparison

• I havent seen LLI at a parade since 05'.
  • We was in the biloxi,ms mlk parade and botb just last month...i got 3 pictures from that parade on my photos on here

Chris - Pinnacle of Hummanity... said:
    I havent seen LLI at a parade since 05'.
  • Election year aye?

BigDawgBatonRouge said:
    We was in the biloxi,ms mlk parade and botb just last month...i got 3 pictures from that parade on my photos on here

Chris - Pinnacle of Hummanity... said:
    I havent seen LLI at a parade since 05'.
This reply was deleted.