Ocean vs Storm - 2011

Well, we two days away and nobody saying nothing....So ... Now That the game is at Delmar I know we about look like ants in that stadium LOL and we finally get to see  who doing what... Cant wait to see the bands across from each other at a Close range... let the games begin!!! Ocean of Soul All Day Long!!!!

just a friendly reminder!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• lol.. because nobody cares ..lol j/k .. man... #Whoosh! that's all lol
  • lol!Everybody knows PV  going to take a L.
  • Yall probley right, its going to be To Easy for The Ocean This yr!
  • I think have this game out side would even the playing field... Because to me "TXSU" always sounds good  in an outside area.. and "PV" will always have that symphonic punch inside reliant or any dome for that matter... So this should show who really has been working..... Playing outside has no cover ups like the dome or reliant dose. Its just you and those bad note you decited to hit.......... Let the games begin!!!!.... To bad I wont be there we have a game right next door to DELMAR.. I will be PEEKING OVER THE RAIL TO HEAR WHAT GOING ON.....LOL
  • Here is our friendly Reminder!

• THE SAME SHIT!! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SONGS YOU DON'T KNOW!! SOUNDS LIKE ONE THOUSAND WHOLE NOTES WITH A BIG ASS SLUR WRITTEN OVER THEM..... MUSHY!!!

• You are the definition of stupidity with that comment...
        • You stupid for that McDonalds Manager shirt you have on.... Fake ass El Debarge.
    • And THIS is what is supposed to be a REMINDER of ANYTHING???

OH..O K. 

#TeAm.OooooooooCEANNNN!!!

I'd THINK after watching the clips from the BCC game PV would ...smh NVM.. lol

• I know right... Go ahead and go off of those BCU clips... That's the smart thing to do..lol
This reply was deleted.