TO ALL BAND STUDENTS IN THE DALLAS FORTH WORTH METROPLEX THE PGPASB IS BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!!The Requirements:1. Having already established the fundamentals of play on your instrument2. Having dedication and a willingness to continue your involvement3. Possessing a desire to improve yourself musically and academically4. Being a mature and respectable student toward your PEERS and DIRECTORSFrom the Directors:The PGPASB is to not only get you ready to compete against other high school bands, but to get you ready to compete on a collegiate level!!!The PGPASB will be ran Miltary Style!!!That means DISCIPLINE will be ENFORCED!!!To all wood winds and brass students, the Directors expect you to know the standard range of your horn,i.e. 12 major scales and chromatics from lowest to highest note.To all percussionist, the Directors expect you to know the Standard rudiments.To all drum majors, the Directors will expect you to know how to conduct, control the band, & to be a leader!!!Sign ups, auditions, & practice times will be announced very soon!!!LETS GO GET IT!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• man i feel you on tht...

TBoneSuave said:
    why dont PG and DFWASB combine?
    PLEASANT GROVE POWER HOUSE ALL-STAR BAND (KNOWN AS P.G.P.) IS BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!!
    TO ALL BAND STUDENTS IN THE DALLAS FORTH WORTH METROPLEX THE PGPASB IS BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!! The Requirements: 1. Having already established the fu…
  • Don't forget NFASB in houston... thats 3...
  • oh yeh forgot about them......

that makes two since SWASB wasn't really established like the other two all summer

DrumMasterFDT said:
    Don't forget NFASB in houston... thats 3...
    PLEASANT GROVE POWER HOUSE ALL-STAR BAND (KNOWN AS P.G.P.) IS BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!!
    TO ALL BAND STUDENTS IN THE DALLAS FORTH WORTH METROPLEX THE PGPASB IS BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!! The Requirements: 1. Having already established the fu…
  • ohhh im ready 4 yawl to come up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cKnight said:
    Hope to see everyone at the Greater Houston All Star Band Challenge on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 6pm at Houston's Delmar Stadium ... We have already confirmed 5 All Star bands...trying for 10 bands to help celebrate our 10 consistent years of performing... for more info hit up the staff at houall_star01@yahoo.com.... AND we are planning to come to Dallas this summer for a surprise challange ...stay tuned for more information .
  • tht means all you goin to hear is mellos lol

Henry Franklin said:
    uh oh! PGP is back LMAO!!!
  • u go hear more than dat i see we gettin slept on lemme inform you h-town people in houston 08 dfwasb sounded slaw hmmmm one year later pgp went to dfw now all of a sudden dfw sounds so good u tell me why n yea i kno we didnt have the best trumpets but hey u see wat im gettin at......................
  • LMFAO we're not gonna get into that....but anyways good luck and we look forward to seeing u over the summer

TENORBABI said:
    u go hear more than dat i see we gettin slept on lemme inform you h-town people in houston 08 dfwasb sounded slaw hmmmm one year later pgp went to dfw now all of a sudden dfw sounds so good u tell me why n yea i kno we didnt have the best trumpets but hey u see wat im gettin at......................
  • No thats still 3... even though they didnt go as long as the other two ... they was consider a all star and the following yr. became Mo.City all star... I would like to see all 3 combine ,but Houston is such a big city they are to far apart for most people to get a rides everyday... anyways I'm just saying .... Looking foward this up comming summer!

TBoneSuave said:
    oh yeh forgot about them......

that makes two since SWASB wasn't really established like the other two all summer

DrumMasterFDT said:
    Don't forget NFASB in houston... thats 3...
  • we all bandheads and lets jus have fun blowin at each other cz thts really all we doin is makin love to our horn by blowin on it...bt good luck to yalls all star band program..

TENORBABI said:
    u go hear more than dat i see we gettin slept on lemme inform you h-town people in houston 08 dfwasb sounded slaw hmmmm one year later pgp went to dfw now all of a sudden dfw sounds so good u tell me why n yea i kno we didnt have the best trumpets but hey u see wat im gettin at......................
  • dude u a freak! lol
    good luck to all these groups!

Lil_Angel_Mello said:
    we all bandheads and lets jus have fun blowin at each other cz thts really all we doin is makin love to our horn by blowin on it...bt good luck to yalls all star band program..

TENORBABI said:
This reply was deleted.