Replies

• and it continues...
  • So Dani has been named captain?

• I hope all 15 of the young ladies makes it.. Change the game with a bigger squad since everything is changing.. Dont be surprise!!!
  • Right, did Chloe, DT, and Bridgette get together and have make a conclusion that they will all have bigger squads this year? Am I missing something?
  • Be Mindful, the girls DO read this. we don't need a "Situation" out of these threads

I sure informed D'Tara of that prior to these tryouts.. 

• Fifteen dolls would be a sight to see if they all bring it. I like all the remaining vets (sans Dani) and I'd like to see all the potential crabs make it -- seems like a very capable group.

• Can we see 9....bigger squads make too may mistakes
  • Danielle is Not captain stop saying she is captain because she is doing a 5th rip!!! Everybody that attends or have attended SU knows that Juke returning for a 5th rip is not allowed to be section leader or captain of Dolls.
  • Lol....i like how ppl doubting Jordan as Capt too. But just wait?! I like how she stayed on 50 yard line front center 95% of time Bayou Classic field show except kickline routine. It looked so superb!
  • She will be watch what I tell you!!!

O'Brien said:
    Lol....i like how ppl doubting Jordan as Capt too. But just wait?! I like how she stayed on 50 yard line front center 95% of time Bayou Classic field show except kickline routine. It looked so superb!
    SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2017-2018: Part 3= Haymer Is The King of Surprises
    The actual 2017-2018 team will be announced on Monday, June 5th! Follow the forum, the SU media team and other outlets for all the updates. Danielle…
This reply was deleted.