Replies

• .... Well I'm looking forward for a great field show debut... For the first game... Like the Bruno Mars show last year.... I believe this will be another great season for the stands too... From Alexus to Marci... They look to be bringing it this year...

• Hello all,

Good topic. When it comes to GD & the BGMM. I just expect innovation & entertainment. Even with CS. The first game, I would love to see Delight come in with their capes on & flags. Though that is pretty much old Delight. But just a one time tradition to do.

As for the field, I'm sure it will be a solid uptempo feature. Filled with awesome technique & creativity. Kiki has proven that her ballpark is the field! Stands I can see so much happening. Because you have alot of fireball energy members on the squad. The one to especially look out for. Would be Marci & China. Don't see any stand out rookies so far.
  • My three favorite rookies this season is gonna be Ashanti, Kyrah, & Tejah. These three goes OFF. And their walk is EVERYTHING! Alexus just serves completely. During Aggie Fun Day, I was LOOSING it when she threw those counts to Kevin's Heart. 

• .... It's funny how in previous years... It's been rookies that stood out instantly during the preseason.. But I guess with them all looking solid... It's really hard to see just a stand out....

Kayla The Dancer said:

Hello all,

Good topic. When it comes to GD & the BGMM. I just expect innovation & entertainment. Even with CS. The first game, I would love to see Delight come in with their capes on & flags. Though that is pretty much old Delight. But just a one time tradition to do.

As for the field, I'm sure it will be a solid uptempo feature. Filled with awesome technique & creativity. Kiki has proven that her ballpark is the field! Stands I can see so much happening. Because you have alot of fireball energy members on the squad. The one to especially look out for. Would be Marci & China. Don't see any stand out rookies so far.
    The First Ladies of the MEAC! Golden Delight 2018
    I am too excited this season. To see what the Sweethearts of the MEAC bring this first game. From Aggie fan fest, the girls looked great & ready for…
  • Have you seen Kyrah, Ashanti, or Tejah? Hell even Mikayla? Most CERTAINLY these rookies stand out & served like how Kierra, Liamcy, & Dacia did as rookies.

SBA said:

.... It's funny how in previous years... It's been rookies that stood out instantly during the preseason.. But I guess with them all looking solid... It's really hard to see just a stand out....

Kayla The Dancer said:

Hello all,

I am too excited this season. To see what the Sweethearts of the MEAC bring this first game. From Aggie fan fest, the girls looked great & ready for…
  • .... Well welcome to bandhead lol... Honestly, i have not learned all the rookies names yet... But I still do not see like a big stand out rookie like how you see.... I'm sure they will come to the forefront like every other rookie does... 

Delightfan said:

Have you seen Kyrah, Ashanti, or Tejah? Hell even Mikayla? Most CERTAINLY these rookies stand out & served like how Kierra, Liamcy, & Dacia did as rookies.

SBA said:

.... It's funny how in previous years... It's been rookies that stood out instantly during the preseason.. But I guess with them all looking solid... It's really hard to see just a stand out....

Kayla The Dancer said:

Hello all,

• Thank you .I was up here awhile ago. But with me living right down the street from campus. I see the girls all the time. And when I tell you. Out of the rookies class this year. Kyrah is a straight BEAST! 

SBA said:

.... Well welcome to bandhead lol... Honestly, i have not learned all the rookies names yet... But I still do not see like a big stand out rookie like how you see.... I'm sure they will come to the forefront like every other rookie does... 

Delightfan said:

Have you seen Kyrah, Ashanti, or Tejah? Hell even Mikayla? Most CERTAINLY these rookies stand out & served like how Kierra, Liamcy, & Dacia did as rookies.

SBA said:

Kayla The Dancer said:

Hello all,

• Really wish the BGMM & Delight was going to the ECU game this weekend. That would of been epic. In other news. I really look forward to the BGMM & Delight putting on a great first show next week. Alexus & the crew have the stands rocking all game lol. 

• I know all the rookies names. And just by looking at the fun fest clips. Kyrah definitely goes off. To me, Mikayla is kind of stiff. Doesn't really give off alot of fire. I believe she was on the third row like in the middle. 

Delightfan said:

My three favorite rookies this season is gonna be Ashanti, Kyrah, & Tejah. These three goes OFF. And their walk is EVERYTHING! Alexus just serves completely. During Aggie Fun Day, I was LOOSING it when she threw those counts to Kevin's Heart. 

• Mikayla is not STIFF! You must have her confused. 

jessie said:

I know all the rookies names. And just by looking at the fun fest clips. Kyrah definitely goes off. To me, Mikayla is kind of stiff. Doesn't really give off alot of fire. I believe she was on the third row like in the middle. 

Delightfan said:

My three favorite rookies this season is gonna be Ashanti, Kyrah, & Tejah. These three goes OFF. And their walk is EVERYTHING! Alexus just serves completely. During Aggie Fun Day, I was LOOSING it when she threw those counts to Kevin's Heart. 

This reply was deleted.