Replies

• 1) He Loves Me , Jill Scott  2.) Let it BURN by Jazmine Sullivan 3.) HELLO by Adelle 4.) Brick House by the Commodores 5.) BEAUTY by Dru Hill 6.) Forever, Always and LOVE by Luther Vandross 7.) Love and WAR by Tamar 8.) BURN by Usher  9.) You ARE by Charlie Wilson 10) Make it Last FORVER by Keith Sweat !!!

• wow bruh

• I have no words for this thread... this is kinda scary... ummmmmmm hmmmmmm yeah!!!
  • Sista Big Bones

• who cares
  • yu must have applied for SU & didn't get admitted . Lmao , everything dealing wit SU yu come comment something negative. it's cool thou, we love you too .

Denise said:

Sista Big Bones

What are your FAVORITE songs that describe OUR QUEEN CONNOR as she GRADUATES ? SU DOLL
    Can we all show her some LOVE, for given us so much CLASS as a LADY ??  Give me 10 songs that describe HER ? 
  • Fantaisa: Baby Makein Hips
    https://youtu.be/L7jLtFBW1Io
  • " I am LOVE " by Jennifer Holiday    !!!!!!!!!!   Thank GOD FOR ALL MY HATERS, they make me BETTER !

• The song I think about when I see Connor is "He love me". She was free styling to this song on her IG if you scroll all the way down to her old pics.
  • THANKS BABY GIRL !!!!!

Taylor King said:

The song I think about when I see Connor is "He love me". She was free styling to this song on her IG if you scroll all the way down to her old pics.
    What are your FAVORITE songs that describe OUR QUEEN CONNOR as she GRADUATES ? SU DOLL
    Can we all show her some LOVE, for given us so much CLASS as a LADY ??  Give me 10 songs that describe HER ? 
This reply was deleted.