2012 SU/JSU GAME IN JACKSON, MS

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A PARADE DURING THE SU/JSU GAME WEEKEND FOR 2012 WITH SOUTHERN AND JACKSON STATE BANDS MARCHING THEN  HIGH SCHOOLS FROM JACKSON, BATON ROUGE, NEW ORLEANS, AND MEMPHIS. THAT WOULD BE SO TIGHT. I HOPE IT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• good idea. but that weekend alone be extra hetic an traffic out the ass. Since the game is at jsu then jsu would have to plan it due to the game is not a classic. But for now i think the game is fine where it is cuz jsu an su come heavy. Since the game is earlier now jsu an su will be planning earlier. But if that game does become a classic it will be worse on the bands. Cuz them sponsers.
  • I meant High School marching bands from Jackson, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Memphis in the parade.

• thats gon cost. Thats what i was saying then hs bands usually have games that friday too...plus FOOD AND TRAVELING EXPENSES.
  • Good idea but, its not happinin. If b.r  bands didnt do the bayou classic parade then shiddd...cmon na ..but hey never say never

• BigDawgBatonRouge said:
    Good idea but, its not happinin. If b.r  bands didnt do the bayou classic parade then shiddd...cmon na ..but hey never say never
    that parade was nice. Im sure theynwill be more prepared this yr.
    2012 SU/JSU GAME IN JACKSON, MS
    I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A PARADE DURING THE SU/JSU GAME WEEKEND FOR 2012 WITH SOUTHERN AND JACKSON STATE BANDS MARCHING THEN  HIGH SCHOOLS FROM JACKS…
  • could happen, would be the best classic by far. potentially big as the bayou. talking bout cost? mane you know what the payout would look like? everybody gonna eat, like ace on paid n full. neutral site tho or at least even ticket sales,,,

This reply was deleted.