2016-2017 TxSU Motion Captain "Mi'Kaela"

The Captain for the New Year has been CHOSEN!!!!!! This young lady has worked hard ALL year long! There are a few other candidates who also worked hard. I'm satisfied with the decision that was made, THOUGH I was ready and prepared to see what Former Captain "Kenya" was gonna do with the freedom that they now have. She did what she could with what she was given!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE Keep it respectful of BOTH ladies (Former and NEW Captains)...

CONGRATS Mi'KAELA!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is a BEASSST!

6652353473?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congrats I look forward to what she is going to bring! Can you point her out in this footage(time mark)? Anyway the time is NOW for the return of Motion. Speaking of return, will Kenya return like the other past capts have to be a member of the team?(Jerm, Shon, etc.)

• I've seen video footage of her when she was captain of her high school team. She's a beast.
  • caught her in action at parade season, I said "She's got it" no lie i was like "That's Ms. G's Daughter.." lol 

• YES. Many people are saying that she looks like me Book. She does favor my daughter that's a junior at Texas State University. I was fierce like her back in the day. And I had a figure like her wwwaaayyyyyyy back in the day. LOL CONGRATS to her and the other 9 members of our 2016 dance line. GO MOTION!!!!

Book said:

caught her in action at parade season, I said "She's got it" no lie i was like "That's Ms. G's Daughter.." lol 

2016-2017 TxSU Motion Captain "Mi'Kaela"
    The Captain for the New Year has been CHOSEN!!!!!! This young lady has worked hard ALL year long! There are a few other candidates who also worked ha…
  • New Director New Captain New Ocean I'm sooooo ready for 2016... at Endymion she just wowed me

• She's PRETTY !!!

• Who is the new band director? Lee gone?

• Prof Gibson is the new director. Lee isn't the director of bands anymore.
  • With the President gone maybe the Motion can return to the old or new and improved Motion absent the restrictions he put on them. 

• Did they have a captain tryout?

This reply was deleted.