Our Band, Our Legacy...... We are the Orginators of Soul...We know It might seem arrogant of us, to claim to be the swac's high school true king, but if you've seen our true journey then you'd have no vhoice but to agree. Some dislike the way we talk, with such authority in our voice. Some Dislike the way we play, whenever we feel like it, Of course. Some say we have lost our way, we say we are further down the road. For we see the light at the end of the tunnel. If your Coming, all aboard, as we aproach our last campaign we swear to demolish all in our way. To show no mercy, to live the dream, to show no fear, and live or die just like a king................ Thats because we are the Greenville Weston High School " Solid Gold Marching Band" from Greenville, Mississippi. The Badest Band in all the Land. That's right! That undeniable, incomparable, and most dominating band ever to hit the South. The Solid Gold Marching Band is high stepping down your stadium. Yes you already know it... They are bringing twice the playing power as last year. It's all and only about that G-W-H-S!! I know you see it and now you know...Get with it or Get Blown Out.... WE ARE WHO WE AREGentry got it first, Clarksdale got it second, CANTON is about to get it this FRIDAY all night long, NO MERCY FOR THE BABY BOOM

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LMFAO
  • It is even funnier that canton knows it
  • Its so funny that we are willing to take on any band that post on here, we will be ready, when ever, size does not matter
  • I done heard so many bands say most of wat u sayin bout greenville, But i really really hope yall come to one of Memphis botbs cause i got to see and hear this and i can't wait till 2010 to see i wanna see yall this year. Try and come to the classic botb or the bodacious
  • "SWAC's high school true king" WTH??? Am I the only one that finds somethin wrong with that statement?
  • lol you not but hey
    Felicia said:
    "SWAC's high school true king" WTH??? Am I the only one that finds somethin wrong with that statement?
    Sept 5, 2009 - The Solid Gold Marching Band vs The Baby Boom of the South
    Our Band, Our Legacy...... We are the Orginators of Soul... We know It might seem arrogant of us, to claim to be the swac's high school true king, b…
  • ju.....

seriously...... chill with these introductions about your bands "greatness" or your "legacy" when most of the people in the other parts of the state don't even know who you are....

just let the horns do the talking and people will talk for you....

Ozell Pace Jr. said:
    Its so funny that we are willing to take on any band that post on here, we will be ready, when ever, size does not matter
    Our Band, Our Legacy...... We are the Orginators of Soul... We know It might seem arrogant of us, to claim to be the swac's high school true king, b…
  • Yea u sayin wat i was tryin to say lol

TBoneSuave said:
    ju.....

seriously...... chill with these introductions about your bands "greatness" or your "legacy" when most of the people in the other parts of the state don't even know who you are....

Ozell Pace Jr. said:
    Its so funny that we are willing to take on any band that post on here, we will be ready, when ever, size does not matter
  • lmao...yall killin me

TBoneSuave said:
    ju.....

Ozell Pace Jr. said:
  • BLAH BLAH TO ALL YALL COMMENTS but we will be in Memphis for Southern Heritage Classic Parade & Tyson BOTB
This reply was deleted.